• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Sensation is wack.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
      more people want to see cotto/margarito II than williams/margarito II. You should do an article on how wiliams/margarito II would have happend a year and a half ago if it wasn't for williams ducking the immediate rematch. Now he's assed out crying for attention.
      Blah, some people live in a fantasy world and refuse to let facts get in their way.

Fact, Margarito kept saying that he won the fight and that there was no need for a rematch.

Fact, yes the tijuana tomato was placed as a WBO mandatory and Williams did have a optional defense which he made against Quintana.

Fact, Margarito changed his tune and admitted that he lost saying that he should've started out quicker and that he will next time.

Fact, Margarito then took that new game plan and took it out on all-time great Golden Johnson and in the post-fight interview only called out Cotto saying, "he must fight me".

Fact, Margarito defeated Cotto and now that he is sitting pretty at the top isn't gonna risk losing all of it right away against The Punisher, who he knows in his heart of hearts, will beat him again.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Congrats mate... Stay accurate all the time on your predictions....

Comment

Congrats, Hawk Time. Wish nothing but success to you.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
              What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!
              CONGRATS Ryan!

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Asian Sensation is wack.

Congrats.
                As I've said, you have a way of making statements impossible to argue against.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  congrats... team pinoy still rules hehehehe
                  You know it pare!

Comment

Working...
                  X