Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects That Nobody Seems to be Talking About...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects That Nobody Seems to be Talking About...

List them.

Leo "Teremoto" Santa-Cruz W19 (KO11) L0 D1

Leo Santa Cruz out of Lincoln Heights, California by way of Michoacan, Mexico; Has an upcoming title match up against an opponent by the name of Vusi Malinga, for the IBF Bantamweight title. This is a very solid looking fighter from what I have seen, he has solid defense, and a good work rate, decent speed, he seems almost like a slightly smaller version of Mikey Garcia, only he isn't getting any attention.
    Last edited by EdWins; 05-14-2012, 09:15 PM.

Marco Antonio Periban

W17 (KO11) L0 D0
    Nationality: Mexican (De Efe)
    Weight: Super Middleweight

Stance: Orthodox

Marco Antonio Periban out of Chilango country, Mexico City, is a promising young super middleweight prospect, soon to reach his 20 fight mark in 3 fights. Check it out....

33 Second KO of undefeated Dion Savage (who fights under Mayweather's banner) a very impressive KO artist in the making

Comment

Khabib Allakhverdiev, Russian 140lber who beat Nate Campbell a while back. If him dropping the dude at 8:40 isn't fake (LOL), i'd like to see him on a Friday Night Fights against a decent light-welter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mercito Gesta, and Akira whatever-hisname-is from Japan.

I think they have the potential to be two of the greatest asian fighters to ever lace gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Mercito Gesta, and Akira whatever-hisname-is from Japan.

I think they have the potential to be two of the greatest asian fighters to ever lace gloves.
              wow that's a pretty big statement to make. I would have to disagree with you on Mercito Gesta, I literally cannot see anything special in that kid whatsoever.

You talkin about Akira Komiya? don't know who that is tho I just searched Akira on boxrec.

Comment

Frankie Gomez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6-NFnMN4Ok

From East Los Angeles baby, signed to GBP. Beat Jose Benavidez in the amateurs.

Don't know how good he'll be though, he seems to be just a decent come forward fighter.

Comment

^ Ah yes, Frankie Gomez that's a brilliant prospect right there!

Comment

How good is sadam ali he looks too big for a welter

Comment

Working...
                    X