No announcement yet.

If by some odd reason margarito and pacquiao ever admit of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If by some odd reason margarito and pacquiao ever admit of cheating

Would a Miguel cotto still be undefeated?

I think the only guys who give him a problem are the guys at 154.Other then that he could of kept a good O for a while.Possibly of faced floyd in a good fight.

Not sure. If they ever admitted of cheating then possibly he could have kept his 0 as long as he kept away from volume/pressure fighters @ 147 such as Williams

Comment

Cotto is not unbeaten...you guys should let it go

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        Right, is just getting old.

Comment

cotto should have a better fighter then he is, but he never sharpened his skills, imo

the pac fight, was winable but wrong stratagy and who know how much the weight hurt him, with pac getting fighters to go down in weight, when they fight pac they don't seem naturally as strong as they once did, their legs don't have that same strength, imo, its the contracted weight

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            yeah they are the worst on here. still crying

Comment

let go of cotto's nuts already. cotto had a good run in boxing and he gave boxing fans a lot of exciting fights...what else do you want?

Comment

damn you people stop making me show this gif...

Comment

Not to state the obvious, but it'd depend what effect the cheating had.

We can only really speculate about how much the steroids helped Toney, Holyfield, Mosley etc.

I'm a Cotto fan and can understand where you're coming from, but to be honest I suspect that a lot of big names have had some 'extra help' in one way or another. If he did get cheated, he probably isn't the only one, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    yeah they are the worst on here. still crying
                    ...one man does not represent all Cotto fans. Stop exaggerating. The worst people on this site are trolls and alts that keep getting banned for racial and personal attacks on family members and crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X