No announcement yet.

Sneakers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneakers!

I know that for matches and all that I would need a good pair of boots. However, what about for training? is there a really good pair of cross trainers that anyone would suggest? let me knoww please! thanks

Train with what you're gonna fight in. Get used to the footwear you're going to be using in your fights so you can adapt to them and it's not a shock to your feet when you get in the ring for real.

Comment

Originally posted by JF91 View Post
      Train with what you're gonna fight in. Get used to the footwear you're going to be using in your fights so you can adapt to them and it's not a shock to your feet when you get in the ring for real.
      yea but for outdoor running I would suggest a pair of nike or new balance running shoes so that you dont wear out the sole of your boxing shoes.

Comment

Oh ok, thanks fellas i really appreciate it.

Comment

I do my road work in Saucony. They hold up very well and not to bad on price. Those guys are right, in the gym you deffinatly want to wear what you'll fight in. Get your feet accustomed to your boot. I also wear my mouthpiece during most training. Not road work though. Good Luck.

Comment

in the gym, wear your boots.

for runs etc...wear a pair of nike, adidas, new balance etc trainers

Comment

Working...
            X