No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Chavez Jr fined excessively - "You're damn right I smoke it!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum: Chavez Jr fined excessively - "You're damn right I smoke it!"

i'd love to smoke with bob arum. i would shut the **** up and listen to whatever he had to say. that's a foreign concept to many of you, i'm sure.

Comment

I don't appreciate Arum pulling the race card and using a typical victim stance on the subject. It's for bums and it's not respectful, but in this case it is pretty stupid when steroid cheats are getting a slap on the wrist (Berto, Peterson, Bey Jr) while marijuana smokers get a 1 mil fine and 9 month suspension. I do agree with the liberal democrat comment though.

And lol @ Arum smoking weed.
      Last edited by thuggery; 03-22-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

wow i actually like something this old man said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          As much as I think Arum is a punk, he is cool at times. Arum is an old school pimp, probably smokes the $140.00 a quarter stuff too.

Comment

Lol @ how he accuses the interviewer of being a smoker. I think I remember him also saying no promoter would pass a marihuana test some months back.

I do agree with what he says though, for the most part.

Comment

He makes it hard to hate him when he's speaking candidly. Bob Arum the promoter is one of the biggest pieces of **** to walk the earth. Bob Arum as a person is a pretty cool old dude.

Comment

arum has a wealth of knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  I don't appreciate Arum pulling the race card and using a typical victim stance on the subject. That's not respectful, but in this case it is pretty stupid when steroid cheats are getting a slap on the wrist (Berto, Peterson, Bey Jr) while marijuana smokers get a 1 mil fine and 9 month suspension.

And lol @ Arum smoking weed.
                  Aye, rich white Meheecans got it tough.
                  Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 03-23-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble with the video? Or just my iPad?

Comment

Working...
                    X