• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Rosado: "catchweights is b1tch ****.."

yea ok

Comment

Who the heck is this guy?

Comment

His view after the fight will be more relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          His view after the fight will be more relevant.
          this

and it's not even true what he said, there's scenarios where a catchweight would benefit both fighters equally. for instance a cw was being talked about between ward-dawson so dawson wouldn't have to drain himself an entire 7 pounds but ward shut it down and now he's accused to draining dawson which he did.

Comment

i agree. either move up, move down or shut up.. ppl go "ohh but sometimes its more fair".. **** that. boxing isnt fair and neither is life.

the biggest problem in boxing today is there are too many divisions and titles and the best fighters dont fight eachother. catchweights make that worse. less fighters look to clean out their own division because of it.

as if all the divisions and titles arent enough to keep track of but ppl are moving around making up their own weightclasses whenever they feel like it and for what? giving up weight shouldnt be a problem in teh first place. a good fighter can neutralize his oponents size with skills, old school fighters gave up weight all the time.

"if you are gonna fight a guy for his title go to his weightclass. how you gon tell a champion to meet me at 58 or meet me at 57 and his title is 160?"

truer words have never been spoken.
            Last edited by #1Assassin; 01-06-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

If he wins that's good enough..... If he gets the KO NSB is gonna go crazy

Comment

yeah, he refused a CW, good for him but this guy is huge for his division anyways. let's see him fight at smw and not demand a cw

all of a sudden he think's he's the ****

Comment

Could be GGG was proposing the CW to show promoters he was good to make LMW. Perhaps trying to subliminally tell Alvarez, Mayflower, Cotto etc....to straighten up their houses....cuz he's willing and able to come into their house and take their ****.

Or....more likely, he fighting a guy who doesn't fight at world level, at this weight, hey, happy your doing well lately, but since Im gonna kytfo, I'll do it a little closer to your most productive weight, idk.

Comment

i can't wait for this fight.

rosado is overmatched certainly, but he's a tough kid who has come up the hard way, and i think he's earned it.

golovkin in five.

Comment

Working...
                    X