No announcement yet.

Oh great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh great...

More robbery bull**** from corrupt American judges.

Provodnikov deserved the decision going away.

Punch stats and Gonzalez's face tell the true story of the fight.

I bet HBO is happy that they won't have to show this guy fighting Alexander/Bradley winner because those clowns that get paid to "judge" screwed Provodnikov out of the decision.

It's clear that Herrera won the fight you idiot. What I want to know is what Teddy Atlas has against white fighters. It's clear he scored some of those rounds to the russian just because he thought it would be funny to display the white fighter seeming dominate, but the real public realizing its a huge joke making Ruslan look even worse.

Who knew Atlas could make russians other than Povetkin look even worse?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      It's clear that Herrera won the fight you idiot. What I want to know is what Teddy Atlas has against white fighters. It's clear he scored some of those rounds to the russian just because he thought it would be funny to display the white fighter seeming dominate, but the real public realizing its a huge joke making Ruslan look even worse.

Who knew Atlas could make russians other than Povetkin look even worse?
      Oh, so you are telling me that the great Teddy Atlas faked his scorecard to make the Russian look worse? Atlas is a great man and an excellent judge.

The only thing fake is your ridiculous assertions about Povetkin looking bad. He would whip both Klitschkos right now.

Comment

Atlas is so biased. His hate for white fighters disgusts me. Thats why he gave all the rounds to the yellow Provodnikov

Comment

Ruslan swept every round and shut him out

Judges were paid off

Clearly

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            Atlas is so biased. His hate for white fighters disgusts me. Thats why he gave all the rounds to the yellow Provodnikov
            Yellow is the color of the middle light in a stoplight, which means caution... we know Provodnikov doesn't fight cautious... I would call him the green Provodnikov before the yellow Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
              What's up with how yellow he is? Is he ok?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                He might have a drinking problem. If you drink too much, your liver can't keep up, and you turn yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  Oh, so you are telling me that the great Teddy Atlas faked his scorecard to make the Russian look worse? Atlas is a great man and an excellent judge.

The only thing fake is your ridiculous assertions about Povetkin looking bad. He would whip both Klitschkos right now.
                  Its clear Teddy Atlas has brain washed you. Did you know Brewster went to Atlas for advice how to beat Wladimir the first time? It's clear that Atlas came up with the poisoning of wlad idea.

He hates other whites.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    he has jaundice, which is caused by hyperbilirubinemia, often caused by liver problems and associated with overuse of alcohol and drugs.

Im joking I have no idea maybe its just his natural color.

Comment

Working...
                    X