Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maygay needs big fights. not what he's had. he takes no risks.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Mayweather decisively, and I believe it's only hatred that has Hopkins winning the poll.

Okay, nevermind after reading some posts.
      You're talking out your ass cause Hopkins is almost just as hated for his dirty tactics.

Comment

Pacs higher than BH, but BH is higher than FLoyd.

Comment

Money May, its close but its really money may

Comment

Predictable answers from some posters...

For me it's Hop...he's fought just about everyone you'd want him too. Really only decisively losing to Roy.

Floyd will most likely surpass him when it's all said and done as many have said.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pacs higher than BH, but BH is higher than FLoyd.
              Pac is like butterbean. Everytime he fights, its something bizzare or strange going to happen. Either that, or he will have some asterisks next to the opponent. Combine the asterisks, next to the fact that something bizzare always happens, and he is just a clown that Arum uses for money. This guy was holding up the fight, watching bball in the back. Shooting pool in between rounds, then just when you thought it was all over, someone gets robbed. Arum ruined Pac's legacy. Pac reminds me of butterbean. And you look at the 8 weight classes, and its something amazing, but out of ALL the people who could do that, its Pac, The Clownshow, Pacquioa. NO WAY, Bhop has a better legacy than him just because of the fact that He let Arum use him for a circuis act. Pac's whole legacy is a clownshow.

Comment

i noticed nobody has mentioned bhop being the oldest champion ever

doesnt really ad points to his resume for y'all?

Comment

I think Mayweather but by the time Hopkins retires he will surpass him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    I think Mayweather but by the time Hopkins retires he will surpass him.
                    What is Hopkins going to do in the remainder of his career at 47 years of age to surpass him?
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 08-03-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

bhop.

Fought everyone.

Beat most of them.

Nevermind he fights dirty sometimes.

Floyd can easily surpass him if he fights Sergio and Pac before he's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X