Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    yes but better to fly direct
    Oh nice how convenient, I didn't even know they had direct flights to Varadero.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I understand why SonofCuba is mad but would you be so mad if the girls were from another country. It's a transaction and Joe is being honest about it, his money for their sex and attention. Sure, there could be always kindness additionally but he's just being real about who he is and how he gets women in Cuba, what's so wrong about that? Sure he went on to attack Cuban men after you insulted him. I meet Cuban men that come to Canada married to Canadian women too. I don't have anything against you and I am not even sure why I am jumping to Joe's defense he doesn't need it.
      i'm just having some fun with him...when i went to amsterdam i'd go get drunk & stoned & head to the red light district...that's what it is there for. he can say what he wants & too be honest with the divorce rate in canada being over 50% i say my way of entertainment is pretty cheap actually. he doesn't seem to undertsand that i know & don't care if i'm not the only guy they are with. i met them at a hotel crawling with prostitutes. i just so happen to enjoy my time with these 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Man, Joe and SOC are going at it!
        LOL! this is a battle he can never win...i find it funny how he was looking at my pictures though...

Comment

LOL! this is a battle he can never win...i find it funny how he was looking at my pictures though...
          Yeah the holier than thou stance is always destined for failure. Btw kudos bro. Honesty is a better policy than political correctness.

Comment

the funny thing is i don't care if they have boyfriends. considering that they were excited that i would buy them mayonaise, coffee, cooking oil, etc. they don't love me nor do i love them. it's a business arrangement. i also was the one who set them up bank accounts that i control. they didn't ask me to send money, i offered. what you fail to see is you are just another typical cuban that thinks they know what goes on. i don't care if they have husbands. these women were a hell of alot cheaper then any canadian women so you really have no idea who is getting exploited. i can stop sending money at anytime. i also have met the parents & they would want nothing more for me to marry their daughters. WHAT PART OF WHITE TRASH & PROUD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? if they got boyfriends they love that is fine. these girls i met at a bar crawling with prostitutes. at least they don't have to be with failures like most cuban men for a couple weeks at a time. if they would introduce me to their husbands or boyfriends that they LOVE i would gladly shake their hand, buy them a beer & thank them for the great piece of ass their wives or girlfriend gave me. if they get a piece of the pie that's fine. it just means i am helping both their well beings...
            See thats how I can tell that you are a ****ing idiot, you know you are getting played and you are proud of it. I also see how you are insulting Cuban men, but I'm sure you very aware of the cuban men that leave and most of them become successful either in the US and Canada, its clear that they are not lazy, they are just in a society that there is no hope and no matter how hard you work, you will still make about $16/month, so why bother ? And I hope you that the guy driving your dumb ass around is most likely a doctor, engineer or architect who you would never stand a chance with in a conversation dealing with anything other than money or prostitutes. So don't call them lazy, call them people trying to survive, just like the girls you are there to get.

Also, what's really interesting about your point of view is the fact that you have this attitude of I care about these girls, because I gave them money for sex. Do you really think these girls wants to have sex with you ? do you really think ****ing them and giving them a a little bit of change is really helping these girls out ?

Most of the prostitutes in Cuba have medical or engineering degrees and are all very smart, still, they are forced by the government to abandon those skills and sell their body to fat pigs like you in order to meet ends. And then you tell me that's ok, really ?

As a man you should have a little bit of respect, obviously the only ***** you ever get is the one that you can buy, not the one that you can actually "get". And if you ever do, you will understand the difference and actually be proud of your self.

The fact of the matter is, that no matter who is looking at your, either me when I saw people like you at the airport in Cuba, or now me living in the US for several years and seeing you brag about it here. The point of view about guys like you never changes, it will always be "There goes/comes that fat pig looking to buy happiness for a couple of day, what a looser"
            Last edited by SonOfCuba; 07-01-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              wishing i was you, are you ****ing kidding me, look man, I am from Cuba, born and raised, and unlike you I don't need money to get girls, I didn't have any when I live there obviously.

These same cuban girls that you are sending all of your money to, when they go home they give it to their real boyfriends, the guys they really love.

You are a punk who thinks he is helping this girls out, when in reality they are just using you for your money and nothing else, if you were to die today, they would not give a **** and just move on to find another guys with money to provide for them.

When I lived in Cuba I experience this kind of stuff to often, men from outside, overweight, fitly and losers in their own country, coming over to Cuba for a chance to live as they have always dreamed. In the view of everyone in cuba a fool, a joke and someone the would easily take advantage of.

Right now, you might feel like your are cool and full of your self, but trust me bro, in a matter of time and with more experience in cuba, you will realize what you really mean to these girls, and thats 'nothing, a nobody'. In the end you will end up like they all do, a joke.

All that money you spent on this girls while you were in Cuba and all the money you might sending them right now, they are enjoying with their actual boyfriends, you to them are just one of their many clients dumb ass.
              I'm not from Cuba, i'm from the Caribbean though[DR], and Joe i've told you the same thing SonofCuba is telling you but I wasn't as harsh and as personal but SOC is correct.

Don't think those girls are with you for anything else other than money. Oh you met their families, great, when their families look at you, they see a big money sign on you, not a person.

Now you have two people from the Caribbean telling you the same exact thing, that's two natives against one outsider. You're nothing but a way out for them. And no girl with some morality and self respect would ever knowingly be in a double relationship with a man. You're their way out. You show those girls you have money, they're yours. But you seem happy with that so enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I'm not from Cuba, i'm from the Caribbean though[DR], and Joe i've told you the same thing SonofCuba is telling you but I wasn't as harsh and as personal but SOC is correct.

Don't think those girls are with you for anything else other than money. Oh you met their families, great, when their families look at you, they see a big money sign on you, not a person.

Now you have two people from the Caribbean telling you the same exact thing, that's two natives against one outsider. You're nothing but a way out for them. And no girl with some morality and self respect would ever knowingly be in a double relationship with a man. You're their way out. You show those girls you have money, they're yours. But you seem happy with that so enjoy yourself.
                of course their families want my money & that's the difference is i know this & don't care...i relish every moment of being the sugar daddy...you 2 obviously don't get it...i have been sleezing out in your country for a couple years & don't care...i'm all about me,me,me,me & if they don't satify me i will trade them in like a used car...

Comment

BTW, even though I can go to my native land and have about 5 girls on the same day, I can choose to have sex with, free of charge, I don't even do that. But you, Joe, you would go there and would have to give them money to get laid and then come back to the lounge and brag about it. Those two women of yours you give money to, I can talk to disguised with some bummy clothes and still bag them.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    See thats how I can tell that you are a ****ing idiot, you know you are getting played and you are proud of it. I also see how you are insulting Cuban men, but I'm sure you very aware of the cuban men that leave and most of them become successful either in the US and Canada, its clear that they are not lazy, they are just in a society that there is no hope and no matter how hard you work, you will still make about $16/month, so why bother ? And I hope you that the guy driving your dumb ass around is most likely a doctor, engineer or architect who you would never stand a chance with in a conversation dealing with anything other than money or prostitutes. So don't call them lazy, call them people trying to survive, just like the girls you are there to get.

Also, what's really interesting about your point of view is the fact that you have this attitude of I care about these girls, because I gave them money for sex. Do you really think these girls wants to have sex with you ? do you really think ****ing them and giving them a a little bit of change is really helping these girls out ?

Most of the prostitutes in Cuba have medical or engineering degrees and are all very smart, still, they are forced by the government to abandon those skills and sell their body to fat pigs like you in order to meet ends. And then you tell me that's ok, really ?

As a man you should have a little bit of respect, obviously the only ***** you ever get is the one that you can buy, not the one that you can actually "get". And if you ever do, you will understand the difference and actually be proud of your self.

The fact of the matter is, that no matter who is looking at your, either me when I saw people like you at the airport in Cuba, or now me living in the US for several years and seeing you brag about it here. The point of view about guys like you never changes, it will always be "There goes/comes that fat pig looking to buy happiness for a couple of day, what a looser"
                    your opinion means about as much to me as a minority did to the 3rd reich...i enjoy every minute of what i'm doing & i find it funny that i can have so many cuban mens wives or GF's on their knees for $20 & an ice cream cone so go preach somewhere else. why waste your breath because you are amusing me while i am pissing you off so the only loser here is you. if you think your words bother me then you are the stupid one. you are like my jester. maybe later you can juggle for me you clown. WHITE TRASH & PROUD!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      BTW, even though I can go to my native land and have about 5 girls on the same day, I can choose to have sex with, free of charge, I don't even do that. But you, Joe, you would go there and would have to give them money to get laid and then come back to the lounge and brag about it. Those two women of yours you give money to, I can talk to disguised with some bummy clothes and still bag them.
                      i'm sure you could...lol! the difference between you & me is i tell the truth & don't pull punches. i also enjoy hatemail which you people are writing. HOOKERS & BLOW kev is winning...hahahaha...this so funny!!!!! thank you for the amusement. i could post my videos to but they might get me banned...i have a nice collection now thanks to the carribean....VIVA LECHE!!!!!! lol!
                      Last edited by joe strong; 07-01-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X