Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

Read More:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1079190

Also Zimmerman had two black eyes and a broken nose,i notice the Treyvon sympathy on here is dying.

Comment

So the penalty for fighting is now death.........

Comment

Zimmerman is innocent the media witch hunt is making him to be hitler 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          So the penalty for fighting is now death.........
          If Zimmerman was a black man would we have a story,just the usual race bait media bs,just like the pretty girls that go missing,what about the fat ugly ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
            he ain't completely innocent.

but he's not this racist coldblooded killer either.

my guess is he was harassing the kid , the kid got pissed off , kicked his ass , he got scared and shot him.

no bad guy , no good guy.

just a misunderstanding , overreaction , etc. that led to a very bad ending.
            My theory exactly.

Dude bit off more than he can chew, panicked, and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              If Zimmerman was a black man would we have a story,just the usual race bait media bs,just like the pretty girls that go missing,what about the fat ugly ones.
              If Zimmerman was black he would have been arrested immediately, nobody would have cared and he would be rotting in jail as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                If Zimmerman was black he would have been arrested immediately, nobody would have cared and he would be rotting in jail as we speak.
                really? what about O.J Simpson?

Comment

This is crazy. So in order for Zimmerman to get his nose broken why and how did it start? This wasn't unprovoked and why would he refuse medical help and wait til the next day to go to the hospital?

Supposedly Martin's attorneys have audio of the phone call between trayvon and his gf before this bull**** happened.

Comment

Once again I will say it now and I will say it during the entire process. It's not that there was a fight it's WHO INITIATED THE FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                    X