No announcement yet.

Stupid ****ing Kids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    as a sad as it is to say (especially coming from me, a 36 year old man) it's easier to talk about walking away than it is to do it. especially when you're training for a fight or just to spar. i find that i am often two steps away from lashing out when i am on the street and i see or hear blatant disrespect.
    ok not arguing with u. but me personally it's easier 4 me 2 walk away when i'm training cuz i don't wanna hurt my hand or throw away weeks of training on account of some a-hole.

like i bet u floyd neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wuda poked that security guard n the face if he was 4 weeks n2 training.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      ok not arguing with u. but me personally it's easier 4 me 2 walk away when i'm training cuz i don't wanna hurt my hand or throw away weeks of training on account of some a-hole.

like i bet u floyd neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wuda poked that security guard n the face if he was 4 weeks n2 training.
      no arguments here. i walk away a lot more than i was implying - in fact i do it most of the time. the thing is, i can never walk away without having it eat at me for a while...

i respect guys like you who are mentally strong in the way that you are.

Comment

Working...
      X