No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Berto vs Zaveck Historical Comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Berto vs Zaveck Historical Comparison

CompuBox takes a detailed look at tonight's welterweight clash between IBF champion Jan Zaveck and former WBC king Andre Berto. Zaveck is busier, throwing 17 more punches per round, but Berto is more accurate with his punches, especially his power punches, and landed 47% of them against much tougher competition. [Click Here To Read More]

lol im obsessed with compubox stats. i know they don't tell the story of the fight most of the time, but it is an indication of many things. . .

i didn't know zavec was such a busy fighter? looks like he keeps that chain popping pretty well. ive noticed that fighters who average 35 plus jabs a round very rarely lose. zavec is at 25 a round, so he's close. it shows he a balanced fight who doesn't forget to lead with the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      lol im obsessed with compubox stats. i know they don't tell the story of the fight most of the time, but it is an indication of many things. . .

i didn't know zavec was such a busy fighter? looks like he keeps that chain popping pretty well. ive noticed that fighters who average 35 plus jabs a round very rarely lose. zavec is at 25 a round, so he's close. it shows he a balanced fight who doesn't forget to lead with the jab.
      Same here, man. It's the closest thing that we have as stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Same here, man. It's the closest thing that we have as stats.
        i know, i just wish they would get them to be more accurate.

like triplle the amount of people counting then average the numbers.

so many times the counter will be at the bottom of the screen and a fighter

will land 3 punches and they wont even add in....strange..

Comment

Working...
        X