Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: Is this possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same situation with Holyfield, I think Roy may have been doing something. I really hate to admit that ****.

Comment

I would say that it's is impossible but if anyone can do the impossible it's Roy Jones.

Comment

If you got caught once, it's safe to say you used more than once.

Comment

Anything is possible if it's positive

Comment

Well, we're also taking Roy on his word, during an interview with a fitness magazine that he did it: a.) That quickly and b.) that its all muscle.

I'm sure he packed on some muscle, used protein shakes and such, and that he also put on a little fat by eating more to gain weight. I mean, yeah, I saw him at HW and he was massive, but still, before I think Roy was cheating I'll think that he's either flubbing the details on the time table it took to get there, or that he didn't eat a bowl or three of mashed potatoes to pack on simple pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              If you got caught once, it's safe to say you used more than once.
              didn't he get caught for ripped fuel?

I'm not an expert on what happened with roy jones but I remember hearing it was ripped fuel, which was legal at the time (something I myself took before at the gym some years ago).

I have no idea if Jones used roids or not, for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
                Well, we're also taking Roy on his word, during an interview with a fitness magazine that he did it: a.) That quickly and b.) that its all muscle.

I'm sure he packed on some muscle, used protein shakes and such, and that he also put on a little fat by eating more to gain weight. I mean, yeah, I saw him at HW and he was massive, but still, before I think Roy was cheating I'll think that he's either flubbing the details on the time table it took to get there, or that he didn't eat a bowl or three of mashed potatoes to pack on simple pounds.
                Yeah i think you might be right. That's the most plausible explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  didn't he get caught for ripped fuel?

I'm not an expert on what happened with roy jones but I remember hearing it was ripped fuel, which was legal at the time (something I myself took before at the gym some years ago).

I have no idea if Jones used roids or not, for the record.
                  He tested positive for an anabolic steroid. So let's just say...that wasn't the first time he used "Ripped Fuel" either.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                    Same situation with Holyfield, I think Roy may have been doing something. I really hate to admit that ****.
                    Roy has been caught using 'roids. The shady part is, the time he got caught his opponent got caught for 'roids as well. But, it was only his opponent's name that was revealed by the media. It wasn't years later that his opponent told everyone that RJJ tested positive as well.

Comment

Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
                      Roy has been caught using 'roids. The shady part is, the time he got caught his opponent got caught for 'roids as well. But, it was only his opponent's name that was revealed by the media. It wasn't years later that his opponent told everyone that RJJ tested positive as well.
                      No, neither name was revealed.

Comment

Working...
                      X