No announcement yet.

Is anyone rooting for Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone rooting for Alexander?

Does anyone genuinely want Devon to beat Brook? I'm not asking who you think will win,i'm asking who you want too win
    Devon
    37.04%
    Brook
    62.96%

Alexander is so damn boring and annoying when he fights. Brook is gonna beat him and hope he gets a KO.

Comment

Well said El angel,it was actually your comment in the other Brook/Alexander thread that inspired this one

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        Well said El angel,it was actually your comment in the other Brook/Alexander thread that inspired this one
        That damn grunt he has, the most annoying in boxing, Broner's is a close second, but at least he comes to fight. Brook needs to watch out for headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          That damn grunt he has, the most annoying in boxing, Broner's is a close second, but at least he comes to fight. Brook needs to watch out for headbutts.
          I have a bad feeling about a potential head clash

Comment

if alexander wins boxing dies.

Comment

Nope, though it's very likely he will win considering his use of 'veteran tactics' like headbutting, excessive clinching, forearms, and more.

Comment

i want alexander to win. usually i want to see him get brutally knocked out. just something about brook that i dislike a lot.

Comment

Probably, Larry and 4corners

Comment

i liked devon up until the bradley fight., i dont like kell brook , i think he's too arrogant for his talent...rooting for devon and i think he wins
                    Last edited by puga; 01-18-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X