No announcement yet.

Lance Armstrong Confesses "I'm a cheating Fraud"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i cheated on 7 or 8 drug tests & passed so i'm pretty sure these guys have money & the doctors to get it done without detection...the klitschko's are doctors in sports medicine. you don't think they could screen PEDS? not saying they are using but they are doctors in SPORTS MEDICINE...
    I mean from what USADA said, he had the best PED thing going on. I doubt any others could match him. Seems like he had a whole team.

Comment

he confessed to something we already knew, its like when Ricky Martin came out the closet on Oprah, for some reason the Oprah Winfrey show makes scandals official when everyone already knew lol!

Comment

Beijing gold medalist Nicole Cooke slams Lance Armstrong (edit: drugs cheats in general)...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/20946301

She said: "Every scandal on the men's side has caused sponsors to leave on the women's side. With such thin budgets, the losses have a greater relative impact on what survives.
        "I have had days where temptation to start onto the slippery slope was brought in front of me. In my [first] Tour de France, when I was 19, as the race went on my strength left me.
        "I was invited into a team camper and asked what 'medicines' I would like to take to help me and was reminded that the team had certain expectations of me during the race and I was not living up to them.

"I have been robbed by drugs cheats, but am fortunate. I am here with more in my basket than the 12-year-old dreamed of.
        "But for many people out there who do ride clean - people with morals - many of these people have had to leave the sport with nothing after a lifetime of hard work, some going through horrific financial turmoil."
        Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-15-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

He's going to get everything that he deserves and there's no reason to pile on him.

He's going to be shunned, his entire career has been erased and his legacy is over.

Comment

People are so naive. Its been known for a while now that he used PEDS. People still just dont want to believe it and all of those noobs were defending him still even when they found PEDS in his saved blood samples from way back. People saying oh he never had a positive well duh they didnt have tests for some of the drugs back then but they do now so of course he passed. And that is the ped experts entire job to ensure they dont fail the test so a passed test is NOT proof they didnt use PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              i cheated on 7 or 8 drug tests & passed so i'm pretty sure these guys have money & the doctors to get it done without detection...the klitschko's are doctors in sports medicine. you don't think they could screen PEDS? not saying they are using but they are doctors in SPORTS MEDICINE...

Neither of them are doctors in sports medicine and neither went to med school stop exaggerating ****. They got degrees in sports science and Vitali's thesis was something about training youths in sports based on his experiences in the USSR's sports programs. They do not have medical degrees or degrees in chemistry or anything like that. They arent in some lab doing patrick arnold ****, if they wanted to use peds they would pay someone else to set up their dosing program and schedule like everyone else does.

Comment

Biggest fraud in athletic history. Unreal. Dude really sold the fact that he was this amazing athlete AFTER beating cancer. When he beat Cancer and roided himself out of his mind. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                  he also has it because he trained like a motha ****a, and to be honest who gives a **** that he lied, i hope he stays rich, the money and aid hes sent to millions dieing of cancer more then makes up for his lie in my oppinion
                  I lied under oath and committed perjury in pursuit of millions of dollars in personal gain.

why?

jail is filled with murderers, rapists,robbers, exc.
                  And also fraudsters and perjurers.

your really gunna tell me the guy whos spent the last 20yrs aiding the world, should go behind bars because of dopeing?

a rods not in jail
                  barry bonds not in jail
                  david ortiz is still playing lol
                  and the list goes on
                  He's not going to be jailed for doping, he's going to be jailed for perjury. And possibly fraud.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  That was in arbitration.
                  It was under oath before a judge. In other words "under penalty of perjury".

There's precedent as well.

Comment

Still the greatest in cycling history.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      Still the greatest in cycling history.
                      No he's not, he's a cheater and now everything he's ever done has been erased.

Comment

Working...
                      X