Comments Thread For: Brook vs Saldivia Finalized For 10/20 in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook vs Saldivia Finalized For 10/20 in Sheffield

Sheffield Arena hosting October 20 showdown for mandatory position

The IBF have ordered Kell Brook to face Hector Saldivia on October 20 in a final eliminator for the mandatory position for the welterweight title at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield, live on Sky Sports
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh ****, sick fights this year. Just wish there weren't no robberies to cloud them. Brook better show up to fight or he's gonna be leaving on a stretcher. We're gonna see what both of these guys are made of after this one.

Comment

Carson jones was a better fight than this. Which says something

Comment

any word on how his nose is doing? looked broken in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
          any word on how his nose is doing? looked broken in the fight
          He did say it was broken but I don't think they said anything else after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            He did say it was broken but I don't think they said anything else after that.

ahh ok thanks, carson almost came back cause of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
              ahh ok thanks, carson almost came back cause of it.
              Yup and Brook showed some great heart. There was things he could've done better tho, especially with his D.

Comment

Hopefully Brook won't underestimate Saldivia. Or go looking for a knock out too early. Just box & showcase your skills & this should be a whole lot easier than the Jones bout.

Does anyone know if Saldivia trains with Garcia? I see he's based in Oxnard.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                  Does anyone know if Saldivia trains with Garcia? I see he's based in Oxnard.
                  Saldivia was training with Sarmiento, but Sarmiento sent him back to Argentina, cause Saldivia's girl was always with him while training, even at 5 am running sessions.

Comment

The winner next time must fight against Alexander o Bailey. Uff, Alexander vs Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X