Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• It's going to be interesting to see how Pacquiao handles the versatility and foot speed that Bradley brings to this fight.

Comment

• Hamburger in Waiting....

I'd call Mayweather's fight "Hamburger" because Cotto's gonna get grilled like a fricken quarter pounder, and I’d call Manny's fight "Hamburger in Waiting" because he's gonna ground up Bradley like dead fresh cow. Bradley's gonna get beat down like a hoe that's late on her pimp's fun money, he's gonna get used up like a condom in Amsterdam. Feel me?

Yeah, I wanna actually think this fight is going to be competitive but I'm too much of a realist. Bradley can be hit and Manny throws numerous punches and many of them are labeled "Bad Intentions" ya dig? Let's not forget that Darth Arum is lurking in the shadows manipulating things, and trying to convince people of what clearly isn't real. Let's not forget that for a Sith Lord, the truth is merely an obstacle to be overcome on the way to ultimate power.

Anyone for up for a good burger?
        Last edited by Slip Stream; 02-29-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• pac wins this jus about

Comment

• ROACH: Manny will take Bradley out in the late rounds!

Comment

• Does anyone even care about this fight? Less then 200 posts on a sticky?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Does anyone even care about this fight? Less then 200 posts on a sticky?
                this fight will bomb hard rofl

Comment

• if pac-man wins by KAYO....ill be very impressed, and i want him to impress me, his been fight drained fighters or bums his last few fights, but this is legit, impress me pac-monster!!!!!
                  Last edited by The MiZ; 03-02-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Does anyone even care about this fight? Less then 200 posts on a sticky?
                    I was thinking the same thing. No buzz at all for this fight. Team PAC hurting after the JMM debacle.

I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales struggle they fake an injury

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing. No buzz at all for this fight. Team PAC hurting after the JMM debacle.

I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales struggle they fake an injury
                      Even with good ticket sales team Pac fakes injuries. Remember the mysterious cut that takes 6 months to heal?

Comment

Working...
                      X