No announcement yet.

The way I see Mosley vs. Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way I see Mosley vs. Pac

I am a huge Mosley fan as well as a huge Pac fan.
    I see this fight as a wash. Pac will never let Mosley into the fight. Sure Mosley may tag Pacquiao in the opening 2 rds. I believe Pac will take it(might wobble) but will tag Mosley bag several times before the end of that round.
    Pacquiao is just way too much for Mosley at this point.
    Mosley is a flurry fighter. His jab is not very instrumenta. He paws with it. It is not crisp and precise. Pacquiao will go around that kind of jab all night long. I don't think Mosley will survive to the 10th round. I think the ref will stop it. I don't think Pacquiao can knockout Mosley or even drop him. But he will beat him up. Nazeem may even throw in the towel.

These are big guys that Pac is fighting so anything can happen. Anyway I think Pac got this, he's proven in his last few fights that he can beat bigger guys. How come Pac is the only smaller guy that can beat the bigger guys, why can't other fighter do it LOL.

Comment

Pac is a welter fighting a welter. As with his previous fights, it will come down to skill, not size.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        These are big guys that Pac is fighting so anything can happen. Anyway I think Pac got this, he's proven in his last few fights that he can beat bigger guys. How come Pac is the only smaller guy that can beat the bigger guys, why can't other fighter do it LOL.
        A-side meth.

this will go 12 rounds. id hate to see mosley looking like margs and cotto but thats jus how its gonna be.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle pauly View Post
          I am a huge Mosley fan as well as a huge Pac fan.
          I see this fight as a wash. Pac will never let Mosley into the fight. Sure Mosley may tag Pacquiao in the opening 2 rds. I believe Pac will take it(might wobble) but will tag Mosley bag several times before the end of that round.
          Pacquiao is just way too much for Mosley at this point.
          Mosley is a flurry fighter. His jab is not very instrumenta. He paws with it. It is not crisp and precise. Pacquiao will go around that kind of jab all night long. I don't think Mosley will survive to the 10th round. I think the ref will stop it. I don't think Pacquiao can knockout Mosley or even drop him. But he will beat him up. Nazeem may even throw in the towel.
          I agree with you 100%. I love Mosely but hes always been knocked off his game plan with a jab in his face. He only comes with an A plan never B or C.
          I think Manny stays away long enough to figure him out and then shock an awe....

Comment

Not sure if shane will hurt manny cause manny wont stan flat footed in front of him like floyd did..mannys rhthmn wont allow shane the chance to get off due to the fact his legs are gone ....manny will stop shane before the 8th round..shane's face will be swollen beyond recognition

Comment

and i disagree manny CAN drop shane and WILL

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                and i disagree manny CAN drop shane and WILL
                I believe this too...

Or a Naz stopping it in the corner after 8-9 rounds.

Comment

It's not just going to be Manny's handspeed which is quite a bit better than Mosley's speed(at this point). It's going to be the IN-Out foot work/angles.

Remember when Cotto's speed and boxing was really getting to Mosley.
                  Then multiply that time 3-4. I'm serious. Accept Pac will be hurting him and busting him up more because he puts more of himself into the shots than Cotto does.

You would have to go all the way back to 2003 to have Mosley being competitive. I think the Mosley of 7-10 years ago would have provided and 50-50 fight.

Gawd,.....is Pacquiao ever going to fight Mayweather. That's what I want to see. That's what everyone wants to see. Enough of the BS

Comment

I think Shane will probably give up like he did with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X