Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never live up to Pacquiao's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    How many threads have I made about him in the last year? Maybe 10.. in a year.
    What has he done in the last decade would be a reason of why you cannot make threads of him. Manny is Hot and he is Not! This is why you see so many Manny threads. Also did i mention I am a Die Hard Manny fan, as you are a Roy Fan? You would think you of all people should understand this. Is my problem detector detecting a problem LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      No, he was an entertainer.

He'd tell you that himself.

In a nutshell, he was Floyd before Floyd.
      NO NO NO he was not Floyd EVER! Dont do that to Roy JR...No NO nO

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        No, he was an entertainer.

He'd tell you that himself.

In a nutshell, he was Floyd before Floyd.
        He was what Floyd wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          He was what Floyd wants to be.
          better answer

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            What has he done in the last decade would be a reason of why you cannot make threads of him. Manny is Hot and he is Not! This is why you see so many Manny threads. Also did i mention I am a Die Hard Manny fan, as you are a Roy Fan? You would think you of all people should understand this. Is my problem detector detecting a problem LOL
            Actually a decade ago he became a LHW champion two more times and a HW title holder.

Comment

Screw Floyd and Manny. Boxing and the fans got robbed by these two ass holes.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Never Ever! Mayweather wants to (as he says) clean up the sport...
                LOL Why not clean up your division you ******ed ****!!!

The only reason Mayweather is even talked about is because he WONT fight. LOL!!!

As soon as this bum loses his little 0 he will be nothing. People just want to see him lose for the first time. They dont wanna see him win..lol When he gets his ass kicked there will be no interest in him ever again.

He will Never be Great and he will never stand to the likes of Manny Pacquiao or any of the past boxing greats of yesterday.

FACT!
                lol, very true mate, when floyd 0 is gone even his most loyal fans will leave and call him a bum. Hahaha

Comment

Floyd is a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    lol, very true mate, when floyd 0 is gone even his most loyal fans will leave and call him a bum. Hahaha
                    If he loses to an older version of Mosley thats bad enough...but to lose to a on top Pacquiao will be a better way of losing IMO! This dude is a idiot lol.
                    I dont know about you but if im to lose id rather lose to the best in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      Screw Floyd and Manny. Boxing and the fans got robbed by these two ass holes.
                      One ass hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X