No announcement yet.

Where the **** is zelenoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the **** is zelenoff

where the ****in hell in gods name is zelenoff hes vanished like a little ****in puff well if your out there and u read this a skinny sissy slag you spelled ur name wrong on myspace lol AHAHAHAHAHA anyway come back cos we miss u and ur callout rap disses anyone else missin charlie or is it just me ???????

he is too stupid to find this section. he was banned from nsb and thinks he got banned from the entire site

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      he is too stupid to find this section. he was banned from nsb and thinks he got banned from the entire site
      yeah i was thinkin that lol i hope he didnt get banned tho

Comment

I didnt even get to hear the man freestyle

Come back Charlie

Comment

He needs to come back quick!

Comment

His most likely listening to some Gangsta rap while we speak!

Comment

Someone message him on Youtube about the fact he is so famour on here that we was graced with his own section.

You might need to including instructions for finding this section though.

Comment

Theres another fret on here to Zelonoff's hall of fame future and thats another bum bandit by the name of cotto16

Proper lesbo trisha fan he is
                He had this message for me...

sad part is you will be talking about me on this fourum in about 5 years still makeing your foolish comments, while am geting reaady for my next title defence.
                hehehe Yeh right you nob head next defense in a ping pong tourney
                I heard his a ATG at playing Tiddlywinks

Anyway i think his the latest threat to Charlie Zelonoff and i had it on good word this is the reason Zelonoff upped and left the site....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Theres another fret on here to Zelonoff's hall of fame future and thats another bum bandit by the name of cotto16

Proper lesbo trisha fan he is
                  He had this message for me...

hehehe Yeh right you nob head next defense in a ping pong tourney
                  I heard his a ATG at playing Tiddlywinks

Anyway i think his the latest threat to Charlie Zelonoff and i had it on good word this is the reason Zelonoff upped and left the site....
                  hahahaha lesbo trisha fan hahahahahah class m8 i nearly spat tea all over the keyboard lol i got zelenoff on myspace he spelled his name chalie lol but yeah we need to tell him hes super famous now and he will be back tell him we been pluggin his fight with pimp and thet if he comes back we will plug it even more. ALL HAIL KING CHARLIE

Comment

Yeh send him a message through myspace mate
                    tell him to not run and get back on here

Let him know theres fret's out here for his ATG title

Comment

Working...
                    X