No announcement yet.

So, Bob's temp stadium done yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Bob's temp stadium done yet?

Remember the fight couldn't happen in May 2012 because his temp outdoor stadium wouldn't be finished in time, and Pac's cut that he got in Nov '11 wouldn't be healed by May 2012...Well, it's now Dec 2012.

What's the status on that outdoor stadium, Pac's cut, and the investors Bob was "talking" to?

I don't get fl omos or p actards who think they are above one another.

They are both part of the same cesspool of shit.

Comment

that was before Floyd gave them an out with his own pathetic demand...

Comment

Team Pac criticism hasnt been tolerated lately.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          I don't get fl omos or p actards who think they are above one another.

They are both part of the same cesspool of shit.
          Not a pactard or flomo, I call anyone out on their bullshit. Arum is the one that made all these stupid excuses for the fight not getting made in May.

I also called Floyd for denying talks for the fight ever taking place and for beating his ex. Also for acting like a complete jackass when he's on TV, talking out of his ass, then crying for blacks not backing him 100%

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Not a pactard or flomo, I call anyone out on their bullshit. Arum is the one that made all these stupid excuses for the fight not getting made in May.

I also called Floyd for denying talks for the fight ever taking place and for beating his ex. Also for acting like a complete jackass when he's on TV, talking out of his ass, then crying for blacks not backing him 100%
            I assume you just forgot to mention that he demanded 100% of the PPV revenue?

It's pointless, you're all fighting a battle that can't be won. Pac and Floyd both are to blame, if you blame one over the other it's clear you have an agenda.

Comment

It's pointless, you're all fighting a battle that can't be won. Pac and Floyd both are to blame, if you blame one over the other it's clear you have an agenda.
              Curious havent seen you on the attack in any pro pac threads. Me thinks their is an agenda afoot.

Comment

No, I actually didn't forget. I just never heard Floyd say that in interviews, or I may have missed it. If its true then, add that to the list.

Other than that, I agree with you 100%

Oh and by the way, there was no criticism in my opening post. All I asked for was a status.

Comment

Best thing that can happen to end this never-ending soap opera is Floyd and Manny getting KTFO in their next fights. Maybe then they'll fight each other and we can talk about fights that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Remember the fight couldn't happen in May 2012 because his temp outdoor stadium wouldn't be finished in time, and Pac's cut that he got in Nov '11 wouldn't be healed by May 2012...Well, it's now Dec 2012.

What's the status on that outdoor stadium, Pac's cut, and the investors Bob was "talking" to?

What happened?

Reporters: "Floyd, what held up the fight?"
                    Floyd responds, "Manny still doesn't want to do PEDs testing"

Reporters: "What? .... I thought it was about the money"
                    Floyd responds, "I need to have ALL THE PPV MONEY"

Reporters: "What?"
                    Floyd responds, "My health is more important"

Reporters: "Health?"
                    Floyd responds, "I don't want to take fights (ie. not Manny) like Ali did and shouldn't have"

Reporters: "Huh? .... So that is why you fighting Cotto instead?"
                    Floyd responds, "Yeah, he is going to be 100% (ie.perfect fighter for Floyd)"

Reporters: "But Cotto hasn't beat any top fighters in a while?"
                    Floyd responds, "Cotto is undefeated"

Reporters: "Huh? .... you said he even lost to Clottey"
                    Floyd responds, "Like I said before, Cotto is going to be 100%(ie.low risk, high reward)""

Comment

Working...
                    X