No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I'm Very Confident of Beating Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I'm Very Confident of Beating Maidana

Erik "El Terrible" Morales started training camp at the Ceremonial Otomi Center with a hard focus on his upcoming fight against Argentine puncher Marcos Maidana, scheduled for April 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ooooh ok. That's good, I was worried about him for a second, but now that he says he's very confident, I'm sure he'll win.

Comment

How can you not like this guy...

I wish Erik the very best. Maidana is no pushover and Erik with his advance age wants to fight him. Props to EM.

Comment

Erik Morales just one upped Marquez.......just like he's done all of his career

Comment

Maidana KO 3. It's going to be a sad night.

Comment

well... if morales was holding anything back, now's the time to whip it out....

Comment

Erik career ends to the hands of chino

Comment

I had a dream about this fight the other night. Morales got KTFO in the 4th.

And BTW, has Maidana received any criticism for taking this fight? I'm sure PLENTY of other boxers would if they agreed to fight EM.

Comment

sad that peole would allow this fight to go ahead.

and miadana aint no champion,he didnt beat no one,therefore hes not a champion.

Comment

Morales is a legend, but I'm afraid this fight could end bad. No matter what thumbs up to him I guess Maidana is very heavy handed and can give anyone problems if he lands.

Comment

Working...
                    X