Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd turned down an invitation to the illuminati now they are out to get the brotha!!!!!!!!!! Just like dmx!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      This is just a ploy to avoid PAC..

This guy is a SMART COWARD,
      YEAH MAN IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE DO 5-32+ YEARS IN THE PEN, THEN GET OUT AND TALK ABOUT HOW HE COULD HAVE BEAT PACMANG!!!! WOW THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!!!!!! HES SO SCARED HES TRYING TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!!

Comment

• What on earth is being with Mayweather? Hasn't he seen enough of these kinds of felonies or what? Didn't he say that he would take a year or two off for the purpose of spending time with his family and his people? I knew he'd been one for senseless remarks and behaviors, but it looks like he has been WAY out of his mind these days. Is THIS how he should escape from the Pacquiao fight, or a meeting with Sergio Martinez in the ring? He once earned many people's respect and attention in both good and bad ways, but I, just like many other people, have completely lost my faith in him. What a sham...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
          Is this the same "accused" word that *****s "accuse" pac of doing roids? Or is there a special definition for roidy?
          Are you talking about the Mayweather's or Boxing scene posters?

Talk to Freddie Roach and Ariza. They will spin your fan boy clown a$$ up on being "accused".

Besides that why are you giving Floyd credit all of a sudden? Your not even being consistent now. You act like the Mayweather's where the ones to start all of the PED talk about Pac..... you clown...

Again refer all questions abut PEDS to Roach and or Ariza. You could also drop a memo for record to Mosley.... (Pac's next possible selection)

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Are you talking about the Mayweather's or Boxing scene posters?

Talk to Freddie Roach and Ariza. They will spin your fan boy clown a$$ up on being "accused".

Besides that why are you giving Floyd credit all of a sudden? Your not even being consistent now. You act like the Mayweather's where the ones to start all of the PED talk about Pac..... you clown...

Again refer all questions abut PEDS to Roach and or Ariza. You could also drop a memo for record to Mosley.... (Pac's next possible selection)
            No I just find it very very very funny you talking about the word "Accused".

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              How many years is attempted murder with a deadly weapon? Anyone know?
              where the hell are ya'll getting "attempted murder" from???

Comment

• I thought floyd was going to fake his own death to get out of the pac fight, instead he's gonna bit ch up and go pc on pac! lol!!!

Comment

• The extent ***** King does to get out of one fight with Manny.

SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
                    No I just find it very very very funny you talking about the word "Accused".
                    Right, because I personally "accused" Pac...

Get on my level....

Again go talk to Pac's team. They can FILL your stupid a$$ in on the word "accused"...

Not to mention a ******* bringing up PEDS (AGAIN) yet whine about it... gtfoh clown.... just stop typing and think next time.....clown

again, find a ladder and get on my level.....

Comment

• Originally posted by duasto View Post
                      mayweather prefer to put himself to jail rather than fighting pac/martinez
                      Floyd haters would believe this story, in hopes that floyd is running from pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X