Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by richardt

He will never be as embarrased as Broner should have been with his Racist attacks towards Mexicans. And as embarrassed as Broner should be for fighting an unknown fighter in the first place.

lol or not.

If Broner looks bad, takes more than a few shots or gets knocked down or out then HE should be embarrassed.

You sensitive little kids just need to move on from boxing if **** talking makes your vagina hurt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
      Quote:

Originally Posted by WESS

I hope they force Rees to admit just how badly he was embarrassed come post fight.

He will never be as embarrased as Broner should have been with his Racist attacks towards Mexicans. And as embarrassed as Broner should be for fighting an unknown fighter in the first place.
      Broner embarrasses himself when he speaks.

Comment

so it racist when you talk about someones country?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Noob really? And not handling **** talking makes you a noob to boxing? Damn... I guess Frazier was real noob cause he didnt know WTF to do with Ali's **** talk.

You silly goose you, Frazier was actually a fighter. The clowns crying like b*tches in this thread are not. Which is who that comment was directed towards.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            I swear all these noobs and their sensitivity towards **** talking…
            Hey you fuking pea brain, Racism is not condoned in today's society and there is a huge difference between **** talking a racism but you dont have the fuking brains to know the difference!!
            Last edited by richardt; 02-13-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=black_celph;13031405]so it racist when you talk about someones country?QUOTE] Go look up the definition and you will be enlightened.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Enlighten me. Why do you think Broner is a racist?
                You apparently were not around Boxing at the time he made Racist comments.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Broner embarrasses himself when he speaks.

When does Broner talk in the ring when he's fighting?

Or are you referring to what is said OUTSIDE the ring?

If so, this is the noob fan base I am talking about. Sensitive little fairy b*tches crying about **** talking...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Hey you fuking pea brain, Racism is not condoned in today's society and there is a huge difference between **** talking a racism but you dont have the fuking brains to know the difference!!
                    Move along with your little racist rants you coward... This is boxing. Talk boxing or GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Move along with your little racist rants you coward... This is boxing. Talk boxing or GTFO.
                      Keep supporting a racist you dumb a$$ fuk!!

Comment

Working...
                      X