No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez Deal is Close For 12/8, Says Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez Deal is Close For 12/8, Says Beltran

According to promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, a deal is nearly complete for a fourth meeting between Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) and Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs).

Marquez's position to secure the Filipino star was increased last Friday when Miguel Cotto was unable to reach an agreement with Pacquiao and finalized a deal to fight Austin Trout on December 1.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll be putting some $$$ down on Marquez by decision if the odds are anywhere close to what they were prior to their third fight. I'll guess they'll be a little closer, but Pac will probably still be a big favourite.

As far as the fight it self goes, I'm not excited. Retire Pac.

Comment

There is no need to watch the 4th fight, all you have to do is watch the third fight cause that is exactly how it is going to go again.

Comment

What a farce.

I for one will be boycotting this. Seriously, Pac only has a couple of fights left and this is what they're feeding us?

Comment

There really is no point anymore.

Comment

Funny how you **** claim you will boycott this and not watch it and this and that, yuo really think top rank and them care??? Millions will watch it and if your really a boxing fan you will too. You may not pay for it but you will prob scrounge around for a place to watch it. If your really a boxing fan you wont miss the fight. So quit saying **** like your going to "boycott" the fight and this and that when you **** wont do **** except shut the **** up and watch.

Comment

Great. So Pacman being this great fighter that he is, was too chicken$h!t to fight a man he destroyed without a mannyweight & now we may be stuck with Pacman/Marquez 4??

Comment

Comment

Does anyone seriously want to watch a fourth close, boring and bound to be controversial fight between these two?

Why doesn't he immediately rematch Bradley?

Comment

I've already seen this fight 3 times, no need for a fourth

Comment

Working...
                    X