No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Could Be Facing Ryo Miyazaki Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Could Be Facing Ryo Miyazaki Next

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (32-0, 27KOs) is still relishing his recent victory over former world champion Ramon "Prince" Garcia of Mexico. Gonzalez retained his WBA junior flyweight title last Saturday in California with a four round stoppage of Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope this fight gets streamed back to the States. Gonzalez is a hell of a fun fighter to watch. As he gets older and moves up weight classes, hopefully he lands some network fights on HBO or Showtime to get some recognition.

Comment

would like to see him move up and face tyson marquez that would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        would like to see him move up and face tyson marquez that would be a good fight
        That would be fireworks for sure. I would really like to see him fight Ioka next year if he plans to stay at 108.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          That would be fireworks for sure. I would really like to see him fight Ioka next year if he plans to stay at 108.
          i just read an interview he gave in spanish and he said he struggled to make 108 and he went in weighing 122 for the fight,i think he's forcing himself to fight at 108,he already said he will fight in july in japan,hopefully he moves up after that but i doubt it,and i hope marquez stays at 112 for a while so we can see that fight

Comment

Working...
          X