No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Zbik Early Results: Denis Boytsov Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Zbik Early Results: Denis Boytsov Wins

A German night of boxing at the Lanxess-Arena in Cologne, Germany. The main event of the evening is the WBA middleweight championship between super champion Felix Sturm and former WBC titleholder Sebastian Zbik. The undercard, however, is already under way...

[Click Here To Read More]

good win for boytsov beating dom guinn. guinn has faded but still a decent win none the less.

Comment

Zbik gassed out after two rounds... unprofessional...

Comment

Now hopefully he quits holding that belt hostage overseas and fights some real competition in the good ole' USA!

Comment

Refuse to give him crdeit until he either rematches Macklin or Murray or preferably fights Golovkin, who beats the living ***** out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
            Now hopefully he quits holding that belt hostage overseas and fights some real competition in the good ole' USA!
            Nah, he should stay in Germany. He's a better draw than almost everyone in the US by a large margin. he should definitely fight better competition though.

Comment

zbik looked terrible after 2nd round

Comment

Middleweight No.2

Great victory! Zbik's a good fighter, could easily have gotten the decision against Chavez. Oh and while I'm talking about Strum I really wish people would stop calling the Macklin fight a robberry!! It was a very close fight and naturally the defending champion/ hometown hero got the benefit of the doubt. I'm Irish and there's still no complaints from me. Martinez V Strum.... we can only dream.

Comment

bad fight from zbik....

sturm is a big draw in germany, but there are enough rumors that he is broke and loosing money with the "sat1" cabel prosuctions...for sure he is no europe goldenboy nomore...
                  eitherway it was the first fight he cleary won, since some time

Comment

Sturm looked good but Zbik has never been much more than a fringe top 25 type guy. The fact that he slapped around Chavez Jr. says more about Jr. than Zbik

Comment

Working...
                    X