Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Povetkin gets only 3-week mini camp for Chagaev: is Sauerland sabotaging Atlas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin gets only 3-week mini camp for Chagaev: is Sauerland sabotaging Atlas?

The elephant in the room here, of course, is Kalle Sauerland. Back in January, Sauerland was quoted as saying he disapproved of Povetkin’s decision to hire Atlas as trainer. Atlas responded with an angry outburst at Sauerland on the boxing site bokser.org, calling the promoter a “punk” who has “always been protected by his father’s money.”

http://tinyurl.com/43hxqhx

They showed Povetkin training with Wach leading up to his fight vs Mcbride. He's been in the gym and is in shape i'm sure.

No one is sabotaging Atlas. This queer isn't attending the fight because of FNF commitments lol He's a useless hack and hopefully Povetkin will drop him.

Comment

Has Atlas really improved Povetkin?

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Kalle to mess with Povetkin's camp in the hopes that Chagaev wins and he can pin it all on Teddy and convince Povetkin to dump him. Chagaev is getting the chance of a lifetime here -- and he looks ready for it from the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Has Atlas really improved Povetkin?
          The short answer is: NO.

He has messed up Sascha to the point where he doesn't know what to do, go back to the Olympics or whatever.

I can't really blame Kalle for wanting Atlas out.

Comment

A Chagaev win would be poetic justice.

It would once again expose what a awful trainer Teddy is.

And Povetkin would finally need to face the reality that he made a bad mistake by hiring that nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              A Chagaev win would be poetic justice.

It would once again expose what a awful trainer Teddy is.

And Povetkin would finally need to face the reality that he made a bad mistake by hiring that nutcase
              Agree 100%. And I think that is what is going to happen.

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a nutjob, didn't he have Povetkin participating in street-fights against former pro boxers? That was Atlas busted for that illegal crap right?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Teddy Atlas is a nutjob, didn't he have Povetkin participating in street-fights against former pro boxers? That was Atlas busted for that illegal crap right?
                  Teddy has put Povetkin in a downward spiral ... Chagaev is going take advantage of it Saturday.

Comment

Question to the The Atlas Haters:

Will you give Atlas his dues if Povetkin wins impressively over Chagaev?...

I find Atlas annoying at times and I know that he has a less than stellar track record as a trainer, but he is a boxing scholar, hands down. When I watch FNFs he sees things that the untrained viewer does not see. He analyzes a boxing match pretty dam good in other words...

If Povetkin wins and he looks good doing so, I will give Povetkin credit but I also will give Atlas some credit as well....

Comment

Working...
                    X