No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I Know Morales Will Beat Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I Know Morales Will Beat Maidana

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Undefeated Mexican phenom Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (36-0-1, 26 KOs) is coming out swinging, this time on the side of countryman Erik “El Terrible” Morales (51-6, 35 KO’s). Alvarez is convinced that the legendary Six-Time and Three-Division World Champion Morales will be victorious when he steps into the ring against former World Champion Marcos “El Chino” Maidana (29-2, 27 KO’s) in this Saturday’s HBO Pay-Per-View® main event taking place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.

[Click Here To Read More]

The ginger kid made me laugh, Kotelnik is better at 140 than Morales and IMO Maidana beat Kotelnik anyway but it was close.

Maidana wins by TKO, which round im not sure but i'll go for round 6.

Comment

AH ya Maidana had a barbie the week before the Corley fight (showed how much he cared about that fight) and he fought Kotelnik in his home country and Kotelnik is a lot better then Erik is right now.Did you watch the Ortiz,Cayo and Kahn fights Saul?

Comment

Ah if only it were true Canelo, but unfortunately Morales is going to be brutally beaten...

By the way, I've always wondered if Maidana loses this fight, (and that's a big IF) will it hurt Maidana's career?

Comment

Saul Alvarez said so so I guess it must be true.... take your red head out of your ass Canelo...

Comment

I cant stand this Kid seriously stfu Saul beat a real champion then you can talk, Televisa hyped product and im Mexican

Comment

Gee. That's one vote.
              Yeah, I know.
              Alot of cats are predicting an upset.
              Mosely is talking loud as well as the hammer gets closer to falling.

Woof, woof.

Comment

I got morales being KO'd before round 8 ... I hate to see it happen to one my Fav boxer's of my lifetime but when its time its time...and i think this time morales gona get hurt bad the corner and the ref better keep a close look Erick cuz he gona feel every single shot from chino......

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  AH ya Maidana had a barbie the week before the Corley fight (showed how much he cared about that fight) and he fought Kotelnik in his home country and Kotelnik is a lot better then Erik is right now.Did you watch the Ortiz,Cayo and Kahn fights Saul?
                  maidana hit the deck against ortiz and khan, he looked far from great against corley and if he had a barbie like you say, then what does that really say about maidana!

If this goes 12 Erik wins!!!

Comment

Stop trying to get on my good side Canelo................

Comment

Working...
                    X