Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i agree to this alot.

Margarito doesn't deserve a big payday at all. My biggest beef on this fight is giving margarito his biggest payday in his career after cheating, but if pacquaio wants 22 million guaranteed means he wont get that big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Its roughly half of what he would make against Mayweather wooopity freaking dooo!

And once again why are we concerning ourselves with how much another man makes? I don't see how this is relevent to oh the sport of boxing.

Is this a finance forum now? Could of sworn it was a boxing forum.
      I coud careless how much other fighters made.

I say this time and time again.

Tito my favorite all time fighter. I really don't know how much he made in any of his fights except for the Oscar. And, that is because at the post fight interview Tito asked Oscar if he was worth the guaranteed 10mil. But, all his other fights I did not care and I still don't understand why Horus and others of his ilk care so much about another grown ass man pockets. IMO to me that is female tendencies ****.

However, I do get on why shit on Pac for demanding such a big guaranteed. Because, a lot of Pac fans like to shit on Floyd for fighting for money. And, praise Pac for not fighting for money but fighter for the fans and legacy.

However, after the Oscar and Hatton negotiations it should of been cleared that Pac is just as much of a diva and fights for money just like Floyd. So I get this part of why make this thread. But, if you're against the fight in the first place you should be happy with move by Pac. Since this issue might cancel the fight.
      Last edited by jrosales13; 08-17-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Money Pacquiao is almost as greedy as a prime Gordon Gekko.

Comment

So the question now is, do you guys think Manny is justifed in his request of a guarantee of $22,500,001 million dollars against Margarito considering his past Fight Revenue income generated?

Interestinf thread, first I think we need to establish one ground rule, there is Manny and then there is the superstar Manny who can bring 700-800k of fans to any fight buys. How much did Manny take home after the Cotto fight? It must have been around 25-30m I hope anyway.

I would say Manny is justified, he is a top 20 ATG and the most populer fighter in the world right now, against good boxers it is fair to guess he would do at least 1 million buys at around 60 dollars each which is 60 million plus around 10m site fee which goes to 70 million.

Arum is getting a great deal and Manny should be making around 25 million minimum from fights at least at this stage of his career. A good and fair promoter should make him 30m per fight, which would be around half or one third of the total fight revenue

Comment

LOL you see I THOUGHT YOU ******* NUTJOBS SAID PAC DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY .

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Pac just sign with King already.
              LOL, Pacquiao saw the contract on Mayweather's twitter page and was like
              "WTF" why isnt Bob Arum guaranteeing me $25 Million per fight !!!

real talk.
              Last edited by Horus; 08-17-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

if anything pacquiao is doing arums stupid ass a favor by fighting margarito so why not milk this **** for all he can get??????

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Yeah Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao is now his name name.
                  He asking for a Guaranteed Purses of $22,500,001 million dollars.

When he is only averaging $ 7.16 Million guranteed in his last 6 fights, and his highest Guaranteed Purse was $12 Million according to most reports.

Manny is being far from unreasonable. lol
                  Lerts see Bob's next move.
                  Well how much did he make for his previous fights for himself.

Not the gurantee, but how much he made. If his fight has generated a lot and he made over 22mil then it is possible he will make over that again.

What's the problem with a high gurantee if he can generate it?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Hey will be boxing wont he? How can he not deserve it if he gets in the ring and puts in a nights work? Everything else is irrelevent to how much Margarito should get payed.
                    He doesn't deserve to be able to win the title. And, he doesn't deserve to fight IMO the best P4P fighter in the World.

Especially since there are other more deserving fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
                      LMAO...Wrong thread, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X