• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the excuses are already starting.

Comment

hatton of 2005 would kill pac

Comment

I got a question, waS Hatton in his prime when he fought Collazo,Urango, and Maussa coz he wasn't impressive in those fights at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
          does anyone think a prime hatton can beat pac
          LOL... c'mon hatton fans, hatton is still in his prime, there's no need to make excuses before the fight even happens. Hatton has a good chance to beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxicologist View Post
            this thread is a preperation for that "Hatton lost to Pac because he was not in his prime" excuse.
            Which is stupid since Pacquiao has always been faster looking then Hatton even when he fought at 147, which is bigger then hattons 140 weight class and Pacquiao still looked faster.

Pacquiao does everything better then Hatton, with all respect to hatton as a fighter

Comment

this is prime hatton...wtf??????

Comment

Originally posted by Boxicologist View Post
                this thread is a preperation for that "Hatton lost to Pac because he was not in his prime" excuse.
                You got it.

Pacquiao is leagues above Hatton. Always has been, always will be.

Semi-skimmed Hatton and his filthy pig-swill army will be sorely disappointed in 5 months time. Bank on it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                  You got it.

Pacquiao is leagues above Hatton. Always has been, always will be.

Semi-skimmed Hatton and his filthy pig-swill army will be sorely disappointed in 5 months time. Bank on it.
                  you know **** about boxing if you think pac just walks through hatton!!

everyone knows it will be competitive, its got the making of a classic.. with hatton winning.. coz hes more experienced and pacs style of coming forward plays right into rickys hands

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                    you know **** about boxing if you think pac just walks through hatton!!

everyone knows it will be competitive

LOL. I love it when people tell me I don't know **** about boxing. Do you know how long I've been following boxing?

Competitive? Yes, maybe a little. Ultimately, Hatton gets knocked out or stopped because his face resembles minced beef. Manny will catch him with lightning left hands and vicious combos.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

That video isn't a good example of what would happen in the ring with Manny pacquiao. Pads and silly body bags don't hit back. It's all very well throwing punches like that but he also has to think about defense. I see mistakes. And a fighter like Manny wouldn't just stand there and allow someone to do that to him.

But anyway. We can talk about this forever and it solves nothing. Wait until they fight, then you'll see the difference in class.

Comment

Working...
                      X