No announcement yet.

That's the saddest I've ever been watching Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    The way he still needed to tell himself he wasn't a failure even with 20,000 people still cheering his name worried me. It was like we were watching him battle with his own mind.
    Losing at home will always be a big blow, especially if its the for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
      Also nice to know you think Arabs and Indians share the same blood line.
      Khan is not Indian, He's Pakistani.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        The way he still needed to tell himself he wasn't a failure even with 20,000 people still cheering his name worried me. It was like we were watching him battle with his own mind.
        Yeah he was trying to convince himself. The fans don't matter right now, he's gonna have to battle his own demons by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
          Khan is not Indian, He's Pakistani.
          Pakistan used to be India before they declared independence. There's a history lesson for you

Comment

reports from Skysports and a few twitter accounts are that Hatton has retired again in the post fight presser...

I wish him well in whatever he chooses to do!

Comment

This maybe a bit cynical but do people think that he quit when he was put down? He knew during the fight he couldn't do what he used to, when he was missing with shots he was letting out sighs of anger, I think he'd just had enough..

Comment

Win or lose Ricky Hatton will always be a champ to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                  This maybe a bit cynical but do people think that he quit when he was put down? He knew during the fight he couldn't do what he used to, when he was missing with shots he was letting out sighs of anger, I think he'd just had enough..
                  I think a prime hatton gets up, but a bit heavy to call it a quit.

The body shot was a peach and would have carried the weight of a lifetime of bingeing in between fights and so would have hurt that much more.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard had 12 round fights behind closed doors before he came back and fought Hagler. It could've benefitted Ricky to do the same. That's what I would've done if I were coaching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      That's not how depression works.
                      This.

A psychologist will easily tell you that people are predisposed to be happy or sad. It doesn't matter if you're in a shelter or a millionaire, your level of day-to-day happiness changes only ever so slightly despite massive changes in your situation/surroundings.

Comment

Working...
                      X