Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking at tickets to Brooklyn Pride.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I'm looking at tickets to Brooklyn Pride.

Seeing Chavez Jr and Martinez fuked me up! I think I am addicted to going to live events now! I wanna go as often as possible. Debating on seating sections though ... any of you got tickets/suggestions?

What's good Bossy..it's been a while..

I'm gonna try to make that drive to Brooklyn to see my boy Paulie put in work!!..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      What's good Bossy..it's been a while..

I'm gonna try to make that drive to Brooklyn to see my boy Paulie put in work!!..
      Hey!

I know it's been forever!

Yeah I definitely want to see Paulie fight especially after talking to him about his training for this fight. Plus it's no secret that I love Garcia

Comment

I'm going to this fight

Its a pretty good overall card

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I'm going to this fight

Its a pretty good overall card
          I think so too.

Have you ever been to the Barclays Centre? I'm looking at lower bowl seating but I have no idea ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I think so too.

Have you ever been to the Barclays Centre? I'm looking at lower bowl seating but I have no idea ...
            No never been inside. Its a brand new arena and i dont think any events have been held there yet

And lower bowl? Those are like the $206 tickets, which is waaaay over priced lol i'll be up in the nose bleeds

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              No never been inside. Its a brand new arena and i dont think any events have been held there yet

And lower bowl? Those are like the $206 tickets, which is waaaay over priced lol i'll be up in the nose bleeds
              I'm little lol I wanna be able to see everything. Where I sat at Thomas & Mack was pretty good. Plus I wanna geek out when I see Ricky Lopez

Comment

i will be there..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i will be there..
                  Really?

I haven't decided for sure if I am going yet. The only thing preventing me at this point is work. But I really wannnnnnnnnnnna gooooooooooooooo

Comment

What weekend is it? I have never been to a big card yet Id like to try and hit one up soon.

I dont understand why the **** all these Philly fighters never bring a decent show to Philly not one. Have a ****ing Philly pride you could easily fill a card up of just golden boy fighters and it would easily sell out. This is why boxing sucks they have all of their fights in the same 3 places.

Comment

Working...
                    X