Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland-Angulo (update) Vanes passes on big fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
    If only Vanes behaved like his countryman Vic Darchinyan he would be alright with me. Vic talks **** but backs it up. He fights the best win or lose.

-take notes VANES.
    Exact man ! Now, Vic is a respected dude IMO, he should teach one of two things to Vanes ... Abraham took also his 3 losses like a man, he didn't pull out of S6 even though he knew very good that he was going to lose against Ward, respect & props to him.
    Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Really poor choice of words.

Anyway, my prediction is El Perro by KO ! Also, credits to Kirkland to take the fight against a finisher like Angulo despite his questionable chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      What happens if Kirkland beats Angulo?

If James can survive the early rounds(1-4) he can make it competitive and maybe win IMO.

People are forgetting that Angulo has been very inactive.

If Kirkland with a decent chin shows up this could turn into a war.
      The longer it goes for Kirkland the worse it will be for him. Angulo will mangle his ass.

Comment

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we report this YESTERDAY, and the Kirkland-Angulo fight this MORNING

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we report this YESTERDAY, and the Kirkland-Angulo fight this MORNING
          If you're going to erase anything, get rid of those repetitive "pacquiao and mayweather" nonsense threads. This here is actually news.

Comment

Kirkland deserves props for taking the fight after recently losing.

Comment

Maybe now we wont have to hear from Vanes with all his tough talk, and how no one wants to fight him, and all his other bullshit. So fuckin sick of that assclown, and his moron fan that has to post all the horseshit around here for the last few yrs. Fuckin dude acts like he's a stone cold killer.....and in the end, nothin more than a punk ass bitch.
              Last edited by MELLY-MEL...; 09-09-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                Maybe now we wont have to hear from Vanes with all his tough talk, and how no one wants to fight him, and all his other bullshit. So fuckin sick of that assclown, and his moron fan that has to post all the horseshit around here for the last few yrs. Fuckin dude acts like he's a stone cold killer.....and in the end, nothin more than a punk ass bitch.

Comment

hbo and showtime are both counter programming on November 5th and December 10th

Comment

Working...
                  X