Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of Caribbean stranger of tides 7.5 good.
    Last edited by Cafe; 05-27-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Also True Legend was good:

Comment

• Dont watch human centipede, if there's a way, Id unwatch it

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Dont watch human centipede, if there's a way, Id unwatch it
          that doesnt do anything but make me want to watch it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
            that looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              that looks good
              Thursday is an awesome movie. One of those gems alot don't seem to have heard of. Porizkova ftw.

Check this out if you're looking for a laugh. It's not as slapstick as the trailer makes it seem.

Plot: Couple about to get married are confessing secrets to eachother while in bed and she admits that while in college she performed oral sex on her pet dog. Guy is bothered by this and their relationship hits a rough patch, will it survive...? Lulz

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 05-27-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• I just watched The Lincoln Lawyer.

Great film. Marisa Tomai is one hot MILF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  that looks good
                  It's a classic! Not too many people have seen it but if you liked Pulp Fiction than you should like this.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of the director Johnnie To. This is one of his MANY great movies called Sparrow.

Comment

• Pirates 4 sucked!

Ok so i saw Pirates 4 last night...it ****ing s*cked.. Id give it a 5/10 tops. First off i get its an action movie and all but there are several scenes in this two hour movie where they force the pirates theme song with Johnny Depp acting a fool. Lol, like on scene where hes sitting at a dinner table in chains, plotting about escaping. The next min they order to take the chains off cause he was clunking them nonstop to be annoying. Once he gets it off he tries to escape...what does he do? He jumps on the table while kicking dishes all over the place into peoples faces...all of that just to jump out of the window(which he couldve done right away instead of jumping on the table like an idiot. Anyway, if you decide to pass on this film, your not missing anything, its the worst film of the sequels. No doubt about it. Its for a younger demographic (17 and under).
                      Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 05-29-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X