No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Content in Retirement Despite Urges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Content in Retirement Despite Urges

Watching Leo Santa Cruz handle himself in and out of the ring, his promoter – former six-division titlist Oscar de la Hoya – can’t help but reminisce about his own time spent in the ring.

“There are elements of Leo that remind me of when I fought,” de la Hoya admits. The latest example came on Thursday during Golden Boy’s toy drive in Los Angeles. The event was tied into the promotion for this Saturday’s massive fight card at the L.A. Sports Arena, portions of which will air on three separate networks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

didn't read the article, just came here to say who gives a ****, there is such an article every 6 months about how tough it is for DLH to stay retired

boring

Comment

We hear about this every few months from DLH. Either return or shut up about it forever.

Comment

"Urges"? As in, to bring out the panties and fishnets for old times' sake...?

Comment

Ah the haters come out, enjoy your money DLH.... Fools hating on a boxing forum lol...

Comment

no real fan would/should care 4 this fool, as he had nothing 2 offer his last 2 bouts...only 1 interested might be the old/blind fool Kaezmaerck who voted 4 dlh vs FM, what bout was he watching???...

Comment

He looks like he is in shape..I can tell you this..if he were to make a 1 time come back and say fight Tito..at a weight between 154-160..I know alot people will pay to see those 2 fight..they will both make a killing..

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                He looks like he is in shape..I can tell you this..if he were to make a 1 time come back and say fight Tito..at a weight between 154-160..I know alot people will pay to see those 2 fight..they will both make a killing..
                Absolutely agee. A De la Hoya - Trinidad 2 fight anytime soon will do 600-1 mill ppv buys. I'd pay to see it. I still remember that first fight. De la Hoya was robbed.

Comment

Why does this keep getting brought up?

Oscar's a millionaire and co owner of Golden Boy Promotions. He doesn't need to box.

Comment

Working...
                  X