No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez Still Generates Huge Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    i fifth fight will be even bigger..this is the only fight i want for both next!...make it happen please!
    Why? There is no need for a 5th fight

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      For the well being of Pac, i hope a fifth is not made.
      Marquez Already proved he is better.
      That's a dumb answer . People act like Marquez was dominating Pac big time then knocked him out which wasn't the case. Marquez was about to get his azz handed to him soon but he just set up a perfect punch that ended it. If you can get 10 sec before the KO, I'm pretty sure Marquez was like a 6/1 underdog. I will bet that everyone including you pretty much thought that Marquez is done with his face all tore up and Pac hitting him at will. A fifth fight is up to Marquez and Pac but there's no doubt that a fifth fight will even be bigger. I believe a fifth fight will net them both $20mills at 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
        Why? There is no need for a 5th fight
        Did you watch the fight this saturday? Why wouldn't you want more of that?

Comment

Pac is not the face of boxing anymore, so i dont know how the 5th fight will do but im willing to pay for the 5th fight it it happens or watch it live.

Comment

PAC vs Rios, make it happen. It will still sell.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              The fourth battle between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez generated huge business in Las Vegas.

The fight, which took place at the MGM Grand, generated a gate of $10,8888,890 dollars. The venue was sold out, with 15,403 tickets sold and 908 comps.

Comparing the bout to last November's third meeting, which took place at the same venue, the numbers are very similar. Pacquiao-Marquez 3 was also sold out, with 15,498 tickets sold and 891 comps. The gate was slightly higher at $11,648,000.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              I knew it was a scam.

Pac let Marquez KHTFO so they would make more money on a rematch.

Kidding

Waits for a pacfan to tell the same joke but with a very serious face

Comment

lol JMM stans. you guys scared of a 5th meeting? why u guys scared for pacs health all of a sudden?

im all up for this exciting rivalry. idk why u guys are opposed to it.

pacquiao will avenge this loss even harder.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  b-b-but I thought noone cared about Pacquiao Marquez anymore? Isn't that what the worst fanbase in sports claimed?

Pacquiao Marquez 5 does 2 Million PPV sales and would sell out Azteca Stadium with +130K Mexicans
                  Not a chance in hell, not even close.

1.5mil would be epic, but that wont happen either.

I guess 900k-1mil this time, and 1.1-1.2 for a rematch, maybe 1.3.

Comment

I would watch it but what is the point? So is the idea to just keep fighting until they retire? I mean rematches are for a reason....to give the loser a second chance or to determine the winner of a close or controversial bout. They have both been given 4 chances and there was no controversy or unclear winner....Manny was KOed. The only reason we saw 3 previous fights was because it was never 100% clear who won. This time it is 100% clear, period. Just accept it world, Manny was KOed, end of story. If he doesn't want to end his career on a loss, go fight someone else Manny.

Comment

I wouldnt mind another one but i really want it to be in Mexico, im tired of Vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X