No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Decisions Bailey, Wins IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Decisions Bailey, Wins IBF Belt

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Devon Alexander (24-1, 13KOs) became a two-division champion with a twelve round unanimous decision over Randall Bailey (43-8, 37KOs) to capture the IBF welterweight championship. Both fighters lost a point in the sixth for fouls. Bailey sustained a cut above his right eye in the tenth. Alexander was for more active than Bailey, who spent all night trying to land one big right hand. The scores were

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm here at the fights

Comment

That was the ugliest **** ever.

Comment

Garbage < Manure < Alexander

Comment

Fight was an eye sore, but I don't blame Alexander for playing it safe

Comment

What a shocker~ and of course it was going to be ugly Bailey doesn't throw much and Alexander was going to play to defuse his power by making the fight ugly.

Nobody should have expected any different.

Comment

most boring fight of 2012 and probably 2013...unless alexander or bailey fight again

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                Fight was an eye sore, but I don't blame Alexander for playing it safe
                Yeah I agree, it would take a ballsy guy to open up against bailey lol..... Alexander did what he had to do, he does have a good chin too. He against Brook should be a good fight. Happy For him after tonight.

Comment

Man.. I just watched a fight where I couldnt stand either fighter before the fight. Dont exactly like them more now..............

Comment

I would have liked to see Bailey beat Alexander, but damn!!! It's hard to route for a guy that doesn't throw punches ffs.

Alexanders style just irks the **** out of me. He gets away with a lot too. Can't believe Mercante took a point from both guys. When Devon punches then holds (and continues to punch while holding), is Bailey not supposed to grab on too, or should he just let Alexander hold and then punch him all night??? He should have only taken a point from one fighter.... the one who is initiating the holding - and 95% of the time, that was Devon.

Oh well. Just glad that ones over with. Moving on

Comment

Working...
                    X