No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire Will Be Too Fast, Smart For Nishioka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire Will Be Too Fast, Smart For Nishioka

WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire, who is deep in training for his clash with WBC super champion Toshiaki Nishioka of Japan at the Home Depot Center on October 13, “looks good” according to his trainer Robert Garcia while Donaire added “I’m ready to go.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow his own trainer saying hell be to fast and smart for Nish. Thats not biased at all. I personally think Nish has been on to long of a layoff but you never know in boxing.

Comment

A.K.A throwing power punches all night

Comment

Too fast possibly, too smart lol no way. He fights the same way throwing the same exact punches over and over, now it works for him but a smart fighter would mix it up a bit especially when things are not working they way they should and I have yet to see Donaire do anything of the sort.

Comment

I'm not sold on Nonito's ring IQ, he seems to have a decent set of skills, but doesn't know when to use them. He takes too long to adjust his game-plan when he can't get you outta there early.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            A.K.A throwing power punches all night
            Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Too fast possibly, too smart lol no way. He fights the same way throwing the same exact punches over and over, now it works for him but a smart fighter would mix it up a bit especially when things are not working they way they should and I have yet to see Donaire do anything of the sort.
            Same exact words I was just about to post... Lol

He better be faster than a 37 yeard old but I doubt he's smarter than Nishioka.

Comment

recent workout vid shows Donaire is in beast mode

this is going to be a firefight !!! Power and speed vs. power and speed

this is what makes boxing so exciting in the lower weights, not fat **** heavyweights with no skill

Comment

Donaire in for the toughest fight of his career if he can't KO Nishioka. IMO

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.

This is what boxing is all about, the best fighting the best.

The winner of this has to fight the winner of Moreno-Mares.

Comment

Faster? Yes, I can agree with that. Smarter? I'm not too sure about that. Seen a few of Nishioka's fights and this guy is an intelligent boxer. Donaire is going to have his work cut out for him. Which is why I can't wait to see this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X