No announcement yet.

do you think manny has lost his passion of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think manny has lost his passion of boxing

with his new role as congressman and all.. skipping training, sessions doesn't look sharp on the mitts as he used to... do you think he has lost passion for boxing...............

Doubt it, it will just feel different for him, congressman and all that comes with that role. we'll see november 13th

Comment

i think so.....it was bound to happen with his out-of-ring activities

Comment

Seems like it. We'll see November 13th.

Comment

Usually in the gym hes fast n very up for it. Doesnt seem to be the case as that for this fight, but we cant judge how hes gunna fight until after the fight.

Comment

Not really..

He fought a number of months ago, fights in a few weeks and already has some fights planned for May next year.

Much more than Vactionweather.

Comment

The first episode of 24/7 made it seem like his career is coming to a conclusion. We'll see how that translates in the ring

Comment

He is slowly I guess. I'm pretty sure Pacquiao will retire next year though, he hasn't anything else to prove, plus he probably wants to concentrate on congress next year so..

Comment

Tough to say until you see the fight but it happeans to most top fighters at some point.

I would warn though that Manny has had ass looking camps for a while only to look great on fight night, but that is bad road to start down.

Comment

Working...
                  X