No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Shoots Down Richard Schaefer's Proposal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Shoots Down Richard Schaefer's Proposal

Two weeks ago I spoke to Bob Arum regarding a possible Abner Mares vs. Nonito Donaire showdown that would require both Golden Boy Promotions and Top Rank to have to work together to make the fight happen. Arum revealed he had no interest in doing any regular co-promotion with Golden Boy and would instead be willing to offer them a sum of money for the services of Mares.

[Click Here To Read More]

nothing new here.....

Comment

If Arums wife or family gave two ****s about Boxing, they would kill him as soon as possible without a second thought.

Comment

Thanks for giving your best for the fans, the ones who support in spite of all the BS that comes with this sport.

Comment

Why do some guys still wonder why THE fight hasn't happened yet?

Comment

**** arum......

Comment

Bob Arum. Just go away.

Comment

i like the proposal that GBP brought though, its a good counter but damn that Arum is greedy as ****...old fart...croak already so we can have some good fights going, that is, if the two promo company can get along after.

Comment

Nothing to see here just Bob Arum protecting his inferior fighters again.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Thanks for giving your best for the fans, the ones who support in spite of all the BS that comes with this sport.
                    What do you expect from that ****ing scumbag who says **** like:

"I know exactly what the fans want, and i say **** the fans".

Comment

Working...
                    X