Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NOT to convince a girl you are interested in her for more than sex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
    Stay out of my life. Just a helpful little hint.

OHHAIDERE

So a few questions about your post:

1) Stay out of your life? Are you implying my threads are your life? If so, I am touched.

2) You clicked 'post a reply' in my thread, does that not mean you are coming into MY existence, not the other way around?

3) Have you ever suffered a severe brain trauma from sitting down too quickly? I am now positive your brain is located in your arse, this being the reason your thoughts/posts are just plain ****.

Thank you for your time

Comment

what did the Text say?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        what did the Text say?
        This is what it said ...

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post

Basically he text me and said

He likes me, he wants me to know he wants more than sex from me. All these skanks are throwing p*ssy at him cause they are whores but all he can think about is my *****.
        My response was:

'Soooooooo telling me that all you can think about is my p*ssy is supposed to make me think you don't only want me for sex? Right ...'

Comment

OHHAIDERE

So a few questions about your post:

1) Stay out of your life? Are you implying my threads are your life? If so, I am touched.

2) You clicked 'post a reply' in my thread, does that not mean you are coming into MY existence, not the other way around?

3) Have you ever suffered a severe brain trauma from sitting down too quickly? I am now positive your brain is located in your arse, this being the reason your thoughts/posts are just plain ****.

Thank you for your time

Fook mi, dat was fast. Obviously this board is your second living-room. As usual, you're just a lil attention-wh0re.

Hence, I recommend...

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Fook mi, dat was fast. Obviously this board is your second living-room. As usual, you're just a lil attention-wh0re.

Hence, I recommend...
            I'll pass on the bold, I fear your stupidity may be contagious.

Don't you have a baby-momma thread to make, said the female attention whore to the male attention whore.

I'm an out going girl, it shouldn't be a surprise that I get attention on a forum full of men, you on the other hand seek attention on ... a forum ... full of ... men ...

Who's really worse off in this scenario?
            Last edited by Bossy; 02-25-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

2 attention seeking teens going at it online

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                2 attention seeking teens going at it online
                Sadly he has had a thing for fuking with me since the minute I started posting. I just get so much to work with when he does.

Comment

Working...
                X