Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burglar stabbed to death - Father and son arrested on murder charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are states where your car is an extension of your home, but you better be sure they're armed..... If u come into my house, and i hear you first, im shooting first asking questions later, but if something happens like i come home and they're leaving or i hear them breaking in my car, im not pointing my pistol at anyone. Ill shoot in the air and scare the bejesus out of um. They wont be back...

Comment

I've never understood why, if someone breaks into your home while you and your family is home you can't protect your family by any means necessary..

You have to wait for the burgler/murderer to make the first move.. You can't do that in the dark, when you're scared. Also if you wait for the burgler it might very well be too late.

Comment

Any pics of the burglers?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          The person breaking into someones house deserves to die. If someone was breaking into my house or my car I have no problem shooting them in the head.
          really?)) you would shoot some1 for breaking into your car?

you r da G bruv.

Comment

If he dies, he dies. Doesn't matter to me. Burglars are some of the lowest pieces of scum I've ever seen.

Comment

The law should allow the execution of any intruder into ones home. It will be a deterrent to everyone but crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                That's a load of ****. If a burglar dies or gets harmed during the burglary, that should be on him, not the owner of the property. I hope the family gets off, they're just protecting what's theirs. And I hope this incident sends a message to other burglars.
                can't agree with this more....

Comment

It's a tricky one, isn't it? I suppose my view is somewhere in the middle. I do believe that everyone has the right to defend their property, but it's defining how far someone can which obviously is the issue. I firmly believe that until you've been in a situation where someone is threatening your property your opinion doesn't really hold much weight. I have disturbed people trying to break into my home, twice actually, and each time I confronted the scum doing it, once with a knife and once with a cricket bat. The scum scarpered before I got to them, which is for the best because who knows what would have happened if there was a confrontation. It's an incredibly terrifying moment when you realise your home is being broken into, so all these ultra liberal parasites who believe you should just sit back as complete strangers ransack your house need to wake up - that is just wishful thinking completely neglects the human instinct to protect the things you love.

Shami Chakrabarti is an example of one of these ultra liberal parasites. I can't remember ever agreeing with her on anything. Whenever she is on Question Time I invariably end up throwing something at the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                    It's a tricky one, isn't it? I suppose my view is somewhere in the middle. I do believe that everyone has the right to defend their property, but it's defining how far someone can which obviously is the issue. I firmly believe that until you've been in a situation where someone is threatening your property your opinion doesn't really hold much weight. I have disturbed people trying to break into my home, twice actually, and each time I confronted the scum doing it, once with a knife and once with a cricket bat. The scum scarpered before I got to them, which is for the best because who knows what would have happened if there was a confrontation. It's an incredibly terrifying moment when you realise your home is being broken into, so all these ultra liberal parasites who believe you should just sit back as complete strangers ransack your house need to wake up - that is just wishful thinking completely neglects the human instinct to protect the things you love.

Shami Chakrabarti is an example of one of these ultra liberal parasites. I can't remember ever agreeing with her on anything. Whenever she is on Question Time I invariably end up throwing something at the TV.
                    She's the biggest c**t on television. I really can't stand her.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast2 View Post
                      Any pics of the burglers?

Here's one of them:

What you gonna do with four of them breaking your door down?

Comment

Working...
                      X