No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs Bradley: Media Interview Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander vs Bradley: Media Interview Transcript

DEVON ALEXANDER: Training is going good as always. My coaches and I are getting ready for the biggest fight of my career and the monster is Mount Charleston [outside Las Vegas] and nobody can run that. The elevation is 8,000 feet. It's a monster just like we call it. I have been running at 8,000 feet elevation. Training is going good, we are just putting on the final touches and we are ready to rock and roll. We can see the skiers while we are running but we don’t get close enough where we are right next to each other.

[Click Here To Read More]

This was really good,both guy's were very respectful and had each other in high regards..I don't agree with Alexander about Khan,he needs to fight Khan..I love Bradleys view on boxing he is what boxing needs right now..His mentality reminds me of Mosley,he is ready to take on all challengers..Should be good I got Bradley by UD but I expect a good fight..

Comment

for all us uk fight fans fight will be live on sky sports !!!!!

Comment

I enjoyed reading it.

these 2 young warriors are the truth

Comment

This is gonna be good but Bradley has the seasoning and experience to win this.

We better see him fight Khan after that!

Comment

two slick (ergo black, ergo the best) boxers fighting.... it's gonna be a great fight

Comment

This is gonna be a great one. Two skilled undefeated fighters going at it. I just hope they stick to their word cause it seems like both want to fight the best. Come on Jan 29th!!

Comment

Uh oh...

Devon's calm about it and he's looking to just follow the game plan and threat it like any other fight. Bradley's excited and he wants this fight be huge. Sounds like Bradley's gonna make the same mistake Paul Williams made. He wants the fight to be exciting for the fans and may end up dropping his game plan in the middle rounds trying to make a flashy fight start, while Devon keeps his game plan going and as a result he may catch Bradley and stop him or end up out boxing him.

Doesn't sound good for Bradley

Comment

Working...
                X