Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more skilled, Scottie Pippen, or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    how old are you?
    probably older than you....or at least close.

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    Pipp was a better defender
    agreed. that's about it.

Comment

Lebron ****s on scottie face and ****s in his mouth after ass pumping him or rubbing his **** agaisnt pippens nose lebron is like a top dog in prison he would get every ******* he wanted

Comment

They have both been called as Jordan 2....so it's even.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          They have both been called as Jordan 2....so it's even.
          Pass me 10 million e-points or get out my thread you sorry ass Kings fan.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Pass me 10 million e-points or get out my thread you sorry ass Kings fan.
            That's harsh meng! The Monarchs are World Champions meng.........yeah that's my comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              That's harsh meng! The Monarchs are World Champions meng.........yeah that's my comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Both outstanding players, but any player playing with Jordan woukld be a number two star.
                Lebron and MJ would have been a duo threat like Duncan/RObinson in 1998.

Comment

More skilled? It's Pippen by far lol. Right now Lebron James is living off pure athleticism and stupid NBA rules catered to give guards and forwards 10+ free throws night in and night out.

Lebron is a great physical specimen and he's hard to stop when he gets a head of steam but he still lacks a disciplined offensive game. If he's not bulling his way toward the rim he's shooting a deep three. His midrange game still needs a lot of work and his post game is practically non-existent at this point in his career.

Pippen had a refined offensive game. He could slash and was one of the best finishers in the league. He used to dunk on 7 footers because he felt like it and he did it with either hand. He could shoot the three, had a damn good mid-range game with an automatic bankshot (much like Tim Duncan) and his post game/footwork was something only Lebron can dream of at this point.

And on defense it's not even close. Lebron gets the highlight chasedown blocks but Pippen's all-around defensive skill is unparalleled by any perimeter player today. He could defend positions 1-4 and sometimes even 5 on the perimeter or in the post, played passing lanes, got the big blocks.

Right now Lebron James isn't even close to Scottie Pippen when it comes to skill. I don't know what some of you people are smokin'. I wish I could post videos so people could see what I'm talking about lol.

Comment

Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      lebron is another allen iverson.. he needs to learn how to play like a team. Before that happens Pippen > lebron.
                      WTF are you talking about, Lebron is a team player as team player gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X