Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your lifting routine look like bro?

Comment

• IM borderline tears watching this

Don't buy an S if you are an XL, otherwise, you gonna look like a jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I've also started watching them hodge twins videos for when I start lifting

gonna make all kiiiiiinds of gains
        Well done fat-ass I'm sure one day you will be able to reach your goal if you drop the chocolate bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          IM borderline tears watching this

"Hold the bar with your hands and lift it" Borderline genius. BOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            Well done fat-ass I'm sure one day you will be able to reach your goal if you drop the chocolate bar.

Comment

• Well lads, one calander month down, that's 1/12 of this tone up/get in shape journey and if the other 11 months are as good as this one, the end result should be pretty decent. I'm well stoked with what i've achieved this month, i have lost 18lbs, started lifting again, quit caffine, sorted out my ****ty posture with a trip to the chiropractor, and just generally healthier all round.

Comment

How awkward and insecure does that guy come across, or is it just me?
                Great physique, I cant hate, but I just throw a shirt on, if it's too tight and riding my arms or my chest it sucks, i feel like im wearing running lyrca

Someone made me hoot yesterday in the bodybulder fighting thread in the lounge when they said, all you need is to have a mirror and the bodybuilder is instantly distracted checking himself out, giving you the advantage to beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  here is a better direct comparrison from day 1 to day 28

nice,nice man..keep up the good work,looking good mate

Comment

lmfao.....is this guy serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      No need to try to down someone who is trying....

Comment

Working...
                      X