Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis Continues To Push To Have Canelo Arrested, Jailed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis Continues To Push To Have Canelo Arrested, Jailed

Former IBF junior flyweight champion Archie Solis is pushing for justice from the local authorities in Jalisco, Mexico. A year after filing a complaint for aggravated assault against 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, there has been little to no movement on the case.

The alleged confrontation took place on the 25th of October 2011 at Barranca de Oblates while Solis was doing his morning run. Solis suffered a badly broken jaw that required two surgeries, two plates and 20 screws to fix. Solis also lost three of his teeth during the beating.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So they havent sort this out yet?

Comment

I'm surprised that this issue still hasn't been resolved. Having the GBP hype machine behind you is one thing, but even law enforcement? That's some bullshit.

Comment

I'm not surprised the authorities over there didn't do a damn thing. Canelo is already a national icon, he's untouchable in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I'm surprised that this issue still hasn't been resolved. Having the GBP hype machine behind you is one thing, but even law enforcement? That's some bullshit.
          Law enforcement have more important things to worry about.

Comment

It's fucking Mexico. Corrupt cops in Mexico is no shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Law enforcement have more important things to worry about.
              Not enough manpower to deal with a case of assault? At least Solis still fought.

Comment

Not enough manpower to deal with a case of assault?
                They need a army to take down canelo.Get sum archi puto

Comment

Take your ass Beating Like a Man!

PS: incase you fools dont know cops cant do shit in mexico, no matter what you do all you have to do is enter your property and cops cant go into your property no matter waht, even if they see you or anything, Shit you can be drinking outside and you just commited a crime they cant get you. The Real Wild Wild West.
                  Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-05-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

So Archie gets assaulted, gets his jaw rearranged and is forced to put his career on pause. Canelo (or whoever assaulted him) walks away scot-free like nothing happened. Dayum lol

I don't got issues with boxers breaking jaws in the ring, but outside of the ring is a

Comment

Working...
                    X