Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SERIOUS) To any fellow Black posters have you ever thought about visting Africa??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^ We see through the charade fellas.

Comment

I wouldn't...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Only about 40% of statistics are true.

Comment

White boy checking in who spent more then 15 years in Africa.

Great place, great continent, the friendliest people you will ever meet, but very corrupt at the highest levels all across the board and in pretty much every country (no different to the west really, just a lot more blatant about it )

Comment

So I was minding my own business riding my bike in Africa, when this f***cking antelope comes flying from outta nowhere ...

Comment

I'm brown - and no. TBH, Africa isnt exactly full of tourist attractions. Plus, I am weary of teh AIDS.

Comment

Nah! it looks too hot over there...
                (I'm not black)

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  I'm brown - and no. TBH, Africa isnt exactly full of tourist attractions. Plus, I am weary of teh AIDS.
                  No, you are right, not many attractions, just the Pyramids, The Masi Mara for a Safari, Victoria Falls, Killamanjaro, Mountain Gorillas, all the beaches in Cape Town and a few other things. 2 out of the "7 wonders of the world" isn't too bad...

AIDS is serious business, if someone looks at you, you are infected. Stay at home on the computer.
                  Last edited by chav; 09-03-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Nah! it looks too hot over there...
                    (I'm not black)
                    Yea I hate the heat.... I wouldn't do so well in Africa

Comment

Africa actually has some of the fastest growing economics in the world. Only a few places are dangerous eg, Congo, Somalia and maybe Sudan (Darfur conflict was overstated). Majority of Africa is safe and food secure. Also, these rape and AID figures are estimated not based on factual evidences. Recent reports indicated that numbers were overestimated

Countries that you should go to are Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Ghana, and Angola

Comment

Working...
                      X