No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Manny Pacquiao Should Fight Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Manny Pacquiao Should Fight Sergio Martinez

Trainer Robert Garcia was in the corner for ex-champion Antonio Margarito during his Nov. 13, unanimous decision loss to eight-division titlist and WBO welterweight (147 pounds) and WBC junior middleweight (154 pounds) champion Manny Pacquiao that was televised on HBO pay per view and promoted by Top Rank Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully not.

Comment

If manny fights the cotto-margarito winner at 154.I'm gonna be pissed.
      Martinez has stated he can make 154 still.

Comment

YEAH !!! Forget Floyd !! Pac Vs. Martinez !! Lets get it on !!!

Comment

He should not be aloud to fight Martinez. I'm hoping mosley has one fight left and beats pac so we can stop seeing fight this lame competition his promoter over hypes, de la hola never had a chance and was weight drained, hatton was already and over hyped fighter who Floyd ko'd, Cotto had his prided ripped away by margarito, clottey was a statue, but still outlanded manny and busted his face.up, margarito fight was a joke, another come forward no defense punching bag, none of his last five wins are impressive. Least mosley has faster hands and hits harder than his last 5 fights, but Floyd took his confidence as a fighter away.

Comment

Pac should fight Martinez @154 then retire.

Win or lose he'll be forever a legend in the eyes of the people.

Pac is a gladiator through and through.

Fighting a bigger man in his prime would be a fitting end to a decorated career.

Comment

Yeah, right........Manny ain't going NOWHERE NEAR Martinez without playing the "We'll fight him at 147" card.

Comment

Pacquiao is only gonna fight at 147. Martinez has to shed 20+ pounds just to make middleweight. Robert Garcia is not only a ****ty trainer that would rather see his fighter permantly ****ed up but hes also a moron.

Comment

seems kinda like a mismatch, not really fair to ask of pac. martinez will probably come in close to 170 lbs. marg cam in big too, but martinez is not going to be a punching bag. plus, he got the 1 punch power (among other attributes).

Comment

I think it's ridiculous at this point. I want him to fill out his weight before going back to super welterweight. That's the reason for all catchweights, and he was extremely lucky at having Margarito as his opponent at 150. Maybe in a year, he'll be more comfortable at that division.

Comment

Working...
                    X