Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will David Haye be willing to fight David Price?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will David Haye be willing to fight David Price?

David Haye once said he'd never fight David Price.

But someone on a British boxing website (saddo boxing) says Haye said today he's willing to fight Price.

Do you think Haye would fight the 29 year old Briton now?
    Yes, Haye's fear of Price is gone now
    16.67%
    No, he'd have to be coming off THREE losses like Chisora
    33.33%
    No, Haye prefers to fight faded OLD guys like Ruiz, Audley, Vitali, Monte, C Thompson
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

The fight makes no sense, price was thrown off by thompsons movement, he could not cope with Haye right now, I'd rather see fury vs Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      The fight makes no sense, price was thrown off by thompsons movement, he could not cope with Haye right now, I'd rather see fury vs Haye
      Me too.

But Haye would never fight Fury, because he's young and undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Me too.

But Haye would never fight Fury, because he's young and undefeated.
        Why woukd haye or vitali fight any of these guys when they should figfht each other?

Comment

Unfortunately Price is in a position where he has to take high risk fights from now on. He has to gain that respect back from everyone.

A fight against Haye is one way he could work himself back up to the top. Plus it's a big money fight. Haye is considered by some to be a top HW. If he gets a win over Haye that Thompson loss gets erased.

If Haye offered the fight, Price should go on and take it.

Comment

Oh, a David Haye hate thread. I'm shocked...

Price is gone from the scene until he gets another couple of wins. No need for any other contender to be fighting him until he can beat the likes of Thompson...oh and he doesn't last 2 rounds with Haye; he's slow, cant deal with quick movement and cant take a punch.

I'd like to see Fury in there with Haye, but that's not something Fury's team will do this close to a world title fight.

Comment

No, because Haye would KO him in one round.

Comment

Working...
              X